A breastfeeding mother cares first about the health of her baby. But some women who have recently given birth suffer from such an unpleasant proctological pathology as hemorrhoids.
There is a need to take therapeutic measures. Hemorrhoid ointment during breastfeeding will help to stop the manifestation of the symptoms of this disease.
What is the best tool to choose, so as not to harm yourself and the baby? Let's figure it out.
Hemorrhoids during lactation
This disease occurs due to varicose veins of the rectum. When the walls of this digestive organ become inflamed and grow larger, a person faces hemorrhoidal knots from the anus.
This provokes severe pain in the anus. In the period of childbearing the loin is strongly strained - this provokes the occurrence of this pathology.
For this reason, pregnant women are at risk. This unpleasant disease has a negative impact on the quality of life of the mother.
The more rapidly the hemorrhoidal nodes grow, the more pronounced the symptomatology of the pathology.
To breastfeed the baby, his mother is forced to take a sitting position, but this is difficult if there are sore bumps protruding from the anus.
When a woman sits down, severe pain appears in her inflammation. Get rid of her medications during lactation is impossible for obvious reasons.
Hence the exit - to stop the symptoms of hemorrhoids, you can use the ointment, which is used for external use.
A woman suffering from this pathology is in a state of psychological stress.
When a person is under stress, certain chemicals (stress hormones) are produced in his body, which have a negative effect on the taste and composition of milk.
The mother's body tolerates the discomfort and constant pain in the rectal area.
Hemorrhoids ointment during lactation is the way out. This form of medicine is easy to use and effective in action.
Now we will present to your attention a list of quick-acting means for the external treatment of hemorrhoids.
What ointment to choose
A woman breastfeeding her baby should take care not only of her own, but also of his health.
Therefore, it is important to know which drug for external use should be used during the lactation period.
Consider the best options:
- Sea buckthorn oil. In pharmacies you can find many medicinal forms of sea buckthorn oil, rectal suppositories - one of them. The main purpose of sea buckthorn is wound healing. It not only helps to stop the bleeding in the lesion, but also stimulates cell regeneration. It is worth noting the side effect of using sea buckthorn ointments - a burning sensation in the anus. It can be felt after applying the product to the skin.
- Neo-Anuzole. The composition of this ointment: zinc, salt of bismuth, resorcinol, tannin, iodine, tannin, etc. This is a very useful medicine intended for external use. Neo-Anuzole has an astringent property. The ointment is quickly absorbed into the skin, having a medicinal effect on the lesion. The tool dries the skin well and helps to stop bleeding.
- Sterilized This is a unique tool that contains a suspension of bacterial culture. It includes a variety of nutrients, the action of which is aimed at reducing hemorrhoids. The unique property of Prosterizana is stimulation of the immune system. It acts not only systematically, but also locally. Penetrating deep into the skin, Prosterizan ointment helps to develop the protective function of cells. Also, the medicine fights inflammation perfectly.
- Natalsid. The main advantage of this ointment is that it consists of only natural ingredients. The main active ingredient of Natalside is sodium alginate. Get it from kelp. Its main purpose is to stop bleeding. Therefore, proctologists recommend using Natalsid in the presence of wounds and cracks in the anus zone.
- Hepatrombin G. The composition of this ointment includes a special substance, hepatin, which promotes blood clotting, relieving rectal itching and burning. Hepatrombin G also helps to reduce the inflammatory process in the lesion. Proctologists prescribe this ointment even for 3 stages of hemorrhoids.
Most of these drugs for external use cannot be used during pregnancy for medical reasons.
However, during lactation, doctors often prescribe them to relieve hemorrhoid symptoms.
This is not a complete list of ointments, the use of which allows you to deal with this unpleasant proctological pathology.
Consider other options:
- Levomikol. This medicine is made on the basis of an antibiotic. When breastfeeding moms hear the word "antibiotic," they panic. This is not surprising, because, as you know, during lactation can not take medications based on antibiotics. However, Levomikol can be taken safely, even in this period of life. The use of this ointment does not harm the baby.
- Vishnevsky ointment. When the world saw this product - it created a furor. The tool has a huge amount of useful properties, but for a long time there were disputes among doctors about the advisability of using Vishnevsky ointment for medicinal purposes. The composition includes castor oil, birch tar and xeroform. Due to its useful composition, this product quickly disinfects the lesion and contributes to the removal of the inflammatory process.
- Calendula ointment. This is one of the most effective means for the treatment of proctologic pathologies for women during lactation. The product is a fatty base, which includes a medicinal plant - Calendula. Useful properties of this medicine: bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, wound healing. Calendula has a positive effect on the body and improves blood circulation in the pelvis.
Traditional medicine tips
It is a mistake to think that breastfeeding women can cope with hemorrhoids exclusively in a “professional” way.
Yes, external use of gels and creams to relieve the symptoms of this ailment is really bearing fruit.
But if you do not have the opportunity to purchase an expensive anti-hemorrhoidal drug, do not be discouraged, because you can make it yourself.
Most popularly, people use such home remedies as baths with potassium permanganate, tar, honey and lotions with propolis.
They can be used only with a mild form of illness. If in the area of the anus you observe bleeding wounds, and this is accompanied by severe pain, it is contraindicated to implement any therapeutic measures at home.
Remember that hemorrhoids, proceeding in 4 stages, can be cured only operablely. Surgery to remove inflamed nodes is resorted to when invasive measures have not brought the desired result.
Important! A nursing woman should know that some traditional medicines have not only local, but also systemic effects.
Some homemade medicines are absorbed into the bloodstream and passed to the baby with breast milk.
Diet for nursing mothers
A mother with hemorrhoids must follow the rules of a therapeutic diet. Without this, you will not have to rely on a quick recovery.
One of the most common reasons for the emergence of this proctological pathology is blood stasis in the pelvis.
It arises, mainly when the girl is straining. It is because of this, pregnant women are at risk, because, in order to give birth to a baby, they have to labor a lot and for a long time.
Also, another reason for the frequent attempts during pregnancy - constipation. It provokes a malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
A common cause of constipation is an attempt to diversify your diet during pregnancy (or lactation).
Remember that before you add something “exotic” to your dish, consider whether you can eat such a product during breastfeeding.
Many products are forbidden to use during this period of life for medical reasons.
Without fear, a nursing mother can consume fiber. This substance is necessary for the promotion of food through the esophagus and its assimilation.
Fiber also stimulates digestion in the stomach. Those who suffer from constipation, it is recommended to use fiber, because it has a thinning effect on the stool.
Eating foods rich in these ingredients is an excellent prevention of constipation.
A breastfeeding woman should not overeat, as this will adversely affect not only her, but also the well-being of the baby.
Drink more water!
Another important rule for mothers with infants is to follow the drinking regime. The optimal daily dose of water that an adult should drink is 1.5 liters.
It is advisable to drink purified water without gas. Why is it important to drink liquid during the lactation period?
The fact is that during breastfeeding, fluid flow in the female body increases. Its main volume is milk.
It is a mistake to believe that from drinking heavily, the baby’s food will become more liquid. Therefore, do not deny yourself the pleasure to drink a glass of clean water several times a day.
Otherwise, the work of the gastrointestinal tract will be disrupted. As a result, constipation will occur.
Dehydration leads to the fact that from the large intestine sucked the maximum amount of fluid.
This will have a drying effect on the feces, as a result of which they will become blocked in the intestines and the woman will experience constipation.
Therefore, to prevent this, drink as much liquid as possible.
And finally, the advice: before using any antihemorrhoid ointment during lactation, consult your doctor.
What drugs can be used to treat hemorrhoids and anal fissures when breastfeeding
Hemorrhoids are much easier to get rid of in its early stages than to treat an already running form, when only surgery can help. That is why newly born women need to start treating it as early as possible. In modern pharmacology, there are many drugs that are safe for both mother and baby. They do not pass into breast milk and are therefore absolutely harmless when breastfeeding.
In order to choose a remedy for hemorrhoids, you need to know that there is an external and internal hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids are characterized by the following symptoms:
- you can see it and grope yourself without any devices,
- during bowel movements the bumps grow,
- there is often blood in the feces,
- emptying of the intestines is accompanied by pain,
- if you touch the site of inflammation, you feel pain.
Internal hemorrhoids manifest as follows:
- burning and itching sensation in the anus,
- pain during and after stool
- there is blood in the stool,
- sometimes venous bumps fall out of the hole,
- there is a feeling of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement.
For external hemorrhoids and anal fissures, various ointments are discharged. And when the internal most effective are candles.
The main active ingredient of this drug is sodium heparin. It also contains:
- petroleum jelly,
- benzyl nicotinate,
- cosmetic stearin "D",
- peach oil,
- purified water.
It is produced in the form of ointment in tubes of 10, 25, 50 g.
Heparin reduces blood viscosity, and as a result, removes its stagnation in hemorrhoidal veins. It also helps to dissolve blood clots, does not allow the vessels to clog and does not allow blood clots to form.
Benzylnicotinate dilates blood vessels, positively affecting the absorption of heparin. Anesthesin relieves pain.
It is recommended to use heparin ointment for:
- external hemorrhoids,
- exacerbations of chronic varicose hemorrhoids,
- postpartum inflammation of hemorrhoids,
- swelling, itching, burning in the anal passage.
The use of this drug allows you to reduce inflammation of the nodes, acute pain, itching, burning, stop the formation of blood clots. Heparin ointment also helps to improve the veins and improve blood circulation in them.
In case of hemorrhoids outside the rectum, it is necessary to lubricate gauze or clean tissue with a means, put it in place of inflammation and fix it at night. After an act of defecation, it is necessary to undermine and further lubricate the site of inflammation. For hemorrhoids inside the intestine, a remedy is applied to a swab of gauze.
This drug can not be used for more than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
Heparin is not absorbed into breast milk, so drugs with its content are allowed in the treatment of hemorrhoids in lactating women.
You can not use heparin ointment more than three times a day.
- allergic to certain ingredients of the drug,
- patches of dead tissue and ulcers,
- damage inside or outside the anus,
- purulent discharge,
- increased blood clotting,
- allergic reactions.
Side effects may be allergic to the drug. Therefore, it is recommended to first apply the ointment before the first use on the elbow bend, and if there is no reaction on the skin, then only use it for its intended purpose.
Heparin ointment - a simple and reliable remedy for hemorrhoids
Ointment Gepatrombin G
- sodium heparin
- prednisolone acetate,
- lauromacrogol 400 (polidocanol),
- excipients: migliol 812, silicon dioxide, novat B, glycerol tristearate.
The effect of heparin in this ointment is enhanced by prednisone, which also relieves inflammation, discomfort in the anus, and also has antiallergic effect. And lauromacrogol anesthetizes and restores the veins inflamed with hemorrhoids.
Sale of ointment in tubes, the volume of 20 g. Included are rectal tips that facilitate the introduction of the ointment into the rectum.
The way of using Hepatrombin depends on the type of hemorrhoids, and the severity of its course. Like any remedy for hemorrhoids, before applying it is necessary to wash and gently wipe the anal area.
In case of external hemorrhoids, if the inflammation is severe, then the preparation is applied on cotton wool or gauze tampon, applied to the site of inflammation and fixed with a plaster. In case of mild inflammation, it is sufficient to rub the ointment directly into the nodes and the area around them.
For internal hemorrhoids, it is convenient to use the rectal tip. With it, you must enter a little ointment in the rectal opening.
In the acute phase of hemorrhoids, it is allowed to use ointment 2-4 times per day. After relief, treatment cannot be interrupted. You should also use the ointment at least 1 time a day for a week.
Side effects are usually not observed when using this ointment. Only an allergic reaction to the drug or redness of the skin is possible. For any of these manifestations, the ointment must be stopped.
Contraindications to the use of Hepatrombin G ointment include:
- bacterial, viral, fungal skin lesions,
- tuberculosis, syphilis,
- skin cancer,
- predisposition to bleeding,
- first trimester of pregnancy
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Treatment with ointment Gepatrombin G lasts an average of 1-2 weeks.
Hepatrombin G ointment is very effective for hemorrhoids, as it contains prednisone in addition to heparin.
It is a homeopathic remedy, that is, consisting of natural ingredients.
- witch hazel
- zinc oxide,
- petroleum jelly,
- alpha - linen,
These components are not absorbed into the blood and do not penetrate into breast milk, so Fleming ointment can be used for pregnant and lactating women.
This ointment has a bactericidal, anesthetic, analgesic effect.
Zinc dries and disinfects tissue at the site of application of the ointment. Calendula reduces inflammation and also contributes to the destruction of infection. It also has an effect on the rate of swelling of the nodes. Esculius relieves pain. And witch hazel strengthens blood vessels.
When external hemorrhoids ointment is applied with a thin layer to the affected areas. This procedure should be done 2–3 times a day for 1–2 weeks.
If the hemorrhoids are inside the intestine, a cotton swab moistened with this agent is injected.
In the absence of improvements after 2 weeks after the start of use of the ointment, you should contact your doctor.
Among the side effects recorded only cases of allergies.
Fleming's ointment consists of only natural ingredients.
The composition of ointment Proktosedil includes:
- sodium heparin
- framecitin sulfate,
- excipients: paraffins, cholesterol, macrogol, polysorbate, propylene glycol.
The ointment is sold in tubes of 10 g. Also included is an attachment for applying ointment inside the anus.
The main active ingredient in this tool is hydrocortisone, related to glucocorticosteroids (substances that are analogues of the hormones produced by the adrenal cortex). Hydrocortisone is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, relieves swelling and pain. It also does not allow the formation of blood clots, strengthens blood vessels. Framecithin sulfate is an antibiotic that has a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity. Esculoside is similar in composition to vitamin P, which strengthens the walls of capillaries, makes blood vessels elastic, thereby exerting a preventive effect against bleeding. Benzocaine and butamben well relieve itching and pain in the anal passage.
Also, this tool is used for anal fissures.
Among the contraindications to the use of Proctosedyl is breastfeeding. And:
- fungal, viral or tuberculous lesions of the rectal area,
- intolerance to the components that make up the ointment.
With care and only under the supervision of a physician, this tool is used in people with heart failure and arterial hypertension.
Proctosedil ointment works well with hemorrhoids, but breastfeeding women cannot use it, because its components are able to penetrate into breast milk.
Proktosedil cannot be used by the feeding women!
For external hemorrhoids, the ointment is applied to the inflamed area twice a day, as well as after using the toilet.
For internal hemorrhoids, the tip is put on a tube of ointment and gently inserted into the anus. Having advanced the tip to a sufficient depth, the right amount of ointment is squeezed out. Then you need to get the tip. If this method is not suitable, then you can smear a sterile gauze swab with the preparation and insert it into the anus.
Of the side effects most often there is a feeling of discomfort and burning, dryness. And also an allergy.
Although this ointment is sold in pharmacies without a prescription, a doctor’s consultation is required before using it. Only he can choose the appropriate dosage and prescribe the duration of treatment.
Peculiarities of ointment treatment
At the moment, the market of medicines is rich in hemorrhoids ointments, creams and suppositories to solve a delicate problem. Immediately we caution that treatment should be started only after consulting a doctor, who will individually prescribe a remedy, depending on the complexity of the problem.
Ointments and suppositories are drugs for the local treatment of hemorrhoids. The tool is applied directly to the painful area. After a short period of time, the main components of the drug are absorbed into the blood and pain relief occurs.
Often women are prescribed rectal suppositories (suppositories) for treatment. Consider the main differences between ointments and rectal suppositories from hemorrhoids:
- ointments can be used during the day or after each act of defecation,
- it is not necessary to maintain peace after applying the ointment, as in the case of suppositories.
- ointments help only in the initial stages of the development of the disease.
At later stages it is necessary to treat hemorrhoids during lactation in combination with other drugs, and in some cases you will have to move to surgery.
What cure for hemorrhoids is allowed during lactation
The appearance or aggravation of this disease after childbirth is not a rare case. To help a woman cope with unpleasant symptoms, pharmacists offer local remedies that are safe for the health of the nursing mother and baby. How to treat hemorrhoids during breastfeeding? The most effective remedy is ointment, the proctologist should select it, and it is better to give preference to drugs with a natural composition, for example, based on sea buckthorn oil.
The second most popular group of medicines is candles. Multicomponent drugs that relieve swelling and provide a vasoconstrictive effect help to quickly deal with the symptoms of hemorrhoids. In the acute phase of the disease, when minor bleeding and itching are concerned, it is necessary to apply topical wound-healing preparations with zinc, if it is not an allergen. No matter how safe the ointments and candles, and self-treatment is not recommended.
Hemorrhoids treatment during breastfeeding
To accurately identify the disease and not confuse symptoms with similar diseases, it is necessary to undergo diagnosis. If the patient's condition does not cause serious concern, then a good specialist will try to do without prescribing or reduce their use to a minimum. In all other cases, the treatment regimen will depend on the stage of the disease:
- Initial. Folk remedies (baths with herbal decoctions), hemorrhoids ointment during breastfeeding with natural ingredients, or other topical preparations help cope with unpleasant symptoms.
- The appearance of external hemorrhoids. For this phase of the disease, when nodes appear and fall out, it is effective to use minimally invasive methods (infrared photocoagulation, node deprivation, cryodestruction, sclerotherapy). Relieve a pain with a compress with Vishnevsky's liniment, Mineral or candles Relief Ultra.
Safe ointment for hemorrhoids after childbirth
The whole period of gestation of a new life a woman’s body is under serious strain. The problem of constipation often develops into an unpleasant illness, which causes severe discomfort. In order to quickly and, no less importantly, effectively cope with the disease, the pharmaceutical industry offers such safe hemorrhoid remedies during lactation as:
- Heparin - a mild effect on the anus and a drug that will help quickly reduce inflammation. Hemorrhoids ointment during lactation helps to dissolve the nodes, reduces their size and helps to achieve a complete cure in the initial stages.
- Vishnevsky ointment - effectively eliminates the pain symptom, fights microbes and normalizes blood flow. Rapidly absorbed, the drug is external action, which is allowed to apply even to infants, contributes to the speedy cell regeneration and restoration of affected tissues.
- Relief is a whole family of medications with phenylephrine that makes them effective for bleeding, inflammation, burning, itching. Relief when breastfeeding is not only an ointment, there are also candles. With severe pain during lactation Relief Advance is allowed.
- Levomekol is an antibacterial agent for hemorrhoids after childbirth, which helps to quickly heal cracks. Methyluracil, which is part, contributes to the restoration of tissues, and it also dries the affected area.
Where to buy and how much it costs
When discomfort appears, the nursing mother wants to quickly get rid of unpleasant symptoms. There is hardly enough time to buy medicine, so instead of going to the nearest pharmacy, you can buy hemorrhoids ointment during breastfeeding via the Internet. How effective one or another tool will be, will show the result of the application, and the price range for the popular ones will be as follows:
Causes and symptoms of hemorrhoids after childbirth
Many people mistakenly believe that hemorrhoids are solely the result of attempts during childbirth, but in fact the problem begins its development earlier. Favorable conditions for the formation of the expansion of venous nodes is an increase in pressure and blood stagnation in the pelvic area with the active growth of the fetus. Therefore, no one is insured against the illness, even women whose delivery was carried out by means of a cesarean section. Additional risk factors in the development of hemorrhoids are: excess weight, hereditary pathologies and structural features of the venous walls, sedentary lifestyle, frequent constipation.
It is worth contacting a specialist if, after childbirth, symptoms typical for hemorrhoids begin to alarm:
- pain in the anus, especially during the act of defecation. The pain usually subsides smoothly after the release of feces,
- bleeding from the anus (depending on the complexity of the problem, there may be a few drops on the paper, as well as heavy bleeding),
- loss of inflamed nodes outside. In the first stages of the problem, they can be easily reversed, and then it becomes impossible.
Treatment of hemorrhoids during breastfeeding
Hemorrhoids give patients a lot of discomfort, but nursing moms as part of therapy have additional difficulties regarding the selection of drugs. It is known that during breastfeeding not all medicines can be used, since many substances can penetrate into breast milk and get to the baby. However, it is necessary to undergo treatment, otherwise the problem will be aggravated and will require surgical intervention. First of all, women are prescribed a special hygienic regimen, a diet with high water intake and daily moderate exercise. As part of therapy for hemorrhoids while breastfeeding can be used:
- candles and ointments based on calendula, propolis, shark liver oil, sea buckthorn oil,
- funds with heparin to thin the blood and eliminate congestion in the nodes,
- venotonics with anti-inflammatory effect to strengthen the walls of blood vessels,
- lotions and compresses (with herbal decoction, glucose solution).
Read more about the treatment of hemorrhoids in lactating mothers in our article - Hemorrhoids treatment during breastfeeding.
At the stage when hemorrhoids do not yet require radical surgical intervention, local drugs are prescribed to nursing mothers, most often in the form of ointments. Consider the names of drugs approved for use when breastfeeding.
Even despite the fact that the described means are permissible to use during lactation, you should not use them by your own decision, you must consult a doctor and use the drug that will be prescribed to them.
The active components of the ointment are phenylephrine hydrochloride, shark liver oil and cocoa. The claimed effects of the drug:
- local hemostatic (hemostatic),
- wound healing.
Relief Ointment is used to eliminate the symptoms of hemorrhoids, including during breastfeeding.
When applied locally, the ointment constricts the blood vessels, which allows to normalize the processes of filling and outflow from hemorrhoids. Against the background of the elimination of the problem with the veins, the symptoms typical for hemorrhoids - pain, bleeding, itching - disappear. The tool is applied after the hygienic procedures on the area of the anus, introducing the applicator shallowly inside. The frequency of application - 4 times a day. The best effect is achieved only with regular use and when applied in the early stages of the disease.
Combined ointment with anti-hemorrhoidal effect, the active ingredients are lidocaine and tribenozide. The tool reduces the degree of capillary permeability, improves the tone of the walls of blood vessels, relieves inflammation and reduces the intensity of pain. After applying the ointment quickly brings relief - itching, pain, a feeling of skin tension disappear almost immediately. The ointment is applied either on the outer nodes, or injected inside with the help of the nozzle from the kit. At a time, it is required to use about 1 gram of the product, the frequency of application is 2 times a day for severe symptoms, and 1 time at the regression stage of symptoms.
Procto-Glevenol relieves inflammation and normalizes blood flow in hemorrhoids, and at the expense of lidocaine in the composition immediately after application neutralizes pain and itching
Other ointments allowed for breastfeeding
As part of the treatment of postpartum hemorrhoids, other local formulations may be prescribed to women:
- Calendula ointment. The ointment is inherently an aqueous tincture of a plant based on fat. It is used in the early stages of the development of hemorrhoids and has a positive effect due to its anti-inflammatory, regenerating and improving blood circulation,
- Posterized The basis of the drug is the microflora produced by specific strains of E. coli. The tool improves local immunity, improves vascular tone, eliminates burning and itching as the main symptoms of hemorrhoids,
- Sea buckthorn ointment. The active plant component stimulates the processes of tissue regeneration, relieves inflammation in the areas of application. The tool should be used with caution, as it can cause an allergic reaction.
Reviews on the use of hemorrhoids ointments when breastfeeding
And I have trouble ... can not get through. Relief Advance did not help candles, sea buckthorn weakly, and sea buckthorn + Posterisans + Heparin ointment gave a good result for the week.
Hemorrhoids after childbirth - a terrible thing, he constantly reminded of himself and darkened all the joy. The pain was so strong that I could not sit. How to treat hemorrhoids, in general, I knew. I also had hemorrhoids during pregnancy, but then candles from hemorrhoids Relief helped me well. Now they did not help. And a friend, whom I told about my problems, brought to the hospital Posterizan ointment. As I was happy when he quickly removed the symptoms of hemorrhoids. After 3 days I felt relief, but I was treated for almost 3 weeks.
I have known this delicate and unpleasant problem like hemorrhoids since I was pregnant for about 3 years. During this time I learned how to quickly deal with this nuisance with both expensive and quite acceptable budget funds. While in a general conversation, a friend did not advise Proktosedil to me, saying that as soon as an itch appears, or even slight pain, I should immediately use this ointment. Then the illness will quickly pass without bringing with it more serious consequences. I do not know if this ointment will help with a more advanced case of hemorrhoids, since in this case I use other means, but in the initial stages Proktosedil perfectly relieves the symptoms of itching and burning and helps prevent the development of hemorrhoids.
Hello! And I used after childbirth (hemorrhoids and fissures are terrible, as I remember - so I tremble) - Relief, sea buckthorn candles, and did (albeit when the baby was 3 months old) is - in equal quantities took dried apricots, figs, prunes - ground, in a jar and in the fridge, in the morning st .lozhku this mixture steamed in st.vody and drank everything - everything helped in the complex after 3 weeks.
Hemorrhoids after childbirth is a common and extremely unpleasant problem, but it is important to carefully monitor your condition in order to be suspicious in time. There are a number of drugs in the form of ointments that are allowed for use during breastfeeding, and the sooner they are applied, the faster the cure will come.
This drug contains two effective active ingredients: tribenoside and lidocaine. The first actively influences the inflammation site, increases the tone and elasticity of the hemorrhoidal veins, eliminates the stagnation of blood in the veins, improves its circulation in the rectal vessels. And lidocaine perfectly anesthetizes.
A special nozzle is included in the kit to the preparation, which facilitates its administration rectally for internal hemorrhoids.
In case of exacerbation of hemorrhoids, it is necessary to use the drug 2 times a day. With a decrease in symptoms, the number of procedures is reduced to one time.
Contraindications of Proctoglivol include:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug,
- liver failure,
- pregnancy (I term).
During feeding, the drug is not prohibited to use, but requires prior consultation with the doctor.
Side effects of the drug include possible allergies to the components of the drug, burning.
The lack of improvement on the 7th day of treatment with Proctoglivol should be a reason to contact the proctologist.
Proktoglivenol - very effective remedy for hemorrhoids
This ointment is unique in its composition and has no analogues. The main working substance in it is a suspension of E. coli bacteria. As auxiliary substances it contains phenol, lanolin, vaseline. Included is an applicator for the introduction of the drug into the rectum with internal hemorrhoids.
- restores damaged tissue
- relieves inflammation and itching
- stimulate the immune system.
Bacteria cells, getting to the mucous membrane, increase the resistance of tissues in front of pathogenic bacteria. During the action of the ointment, the immune system begins to actively produce antibodies at the site of injury. Also, the ointment improves the tone and elasticity of the veins, relieves swelling, itching and burning.
This ointment is also prescribed for the treatment of fissures in the anus.
The ointment is thinly applied to the inflamed area if the hemorrhoids are external, and injected orally using an applicator for internal hemorrhoids twice a day. Hemorrhoids are usually treated this way for a week.
Contraindications: allergy to components of the ointment, including phenol. Breastfeeding and pregnancy are not contraindications to Posterizan.
Poster Poster has no analogues
Posterisan ointment - Forte, which differs in its composition from Posterisan by its hydrocortisone content, is commercially available. Accordingly, the list of contraindications is growing. Including the use of this drug during lactation should be only after the advice of a doctor.
The main active ingredients of this drug are:
- phenylephrine hydrochloride,
- shark liver oil.
And also ointment contains:
- cacao butter,
- petroleum jelly,
- zinc sulfate,
- hydrocortisone acetate.
The drug removes well inflammation, swelling, soreness and burning. Heals damaged tissue, kills pathogens and bacteria. In addition to fighting hemorrhoids, this drug is used to treat anal fissure.
The components of the drug penetrate the milk of a woman, so it is not recommended to use it when breastfeeding.
Relief contains shark liver oil that relieves pain, heals wounds, stimulates immunity
Video review of hemorrhoids ointments
I have some experience in choosing ointments that are gentle, since I used them during breastfeeding. They are as safe as possible and relieve discomfort. Heparin ointment, hepatrombin, Fleming ointment, posterized, aurobin, proctosedil, relyf, bezornil. Perfectly relieves edema and inflammation of Vishnevsky ointment. Here it is and the first 2 of these, I used and noted their effectiveness. After the severity of the disease was gone, I was treated with homemade sea buckthorn oil. So far - pah-pah-pah - this unpleasant sore did not return. I hope she is gone forever. But I did not have the most neglected case.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, what can we say, a very unpleasant disease, you can use heparin ointment, it costs a penny, so everyone can afford to buy it. This ointment can be used by pregnant and lactating moms (sometimes after giving birth, you have to fight this scourge).
Now on the market of ointments like dirt, new names, the price is cosmic. It is important to know the main components that have a healing effect, reduce the inflammatory process, absorb hematoma nodes, such as, for example, heparin, troxevazin, ichthyol ointment, Vishnevsky ointment, Relief liver ointment, or you can use folk remedies - my grandfather used sea buckthorn oil. If you have any intolerance to drugs, it is best to use Fleming ointment.
I liked Proctosed ointment in the fight against hemorrhoids. She very quickly (a couple of days) relieves puffiness, relieves itching, relieves a little. Proktosedil well helps with the first signs of hemorrhoids, that is, at the initial stage. If the process is started, then it is better to go to the proctologist and get thoroughly treated with stronger drugs.
Most doctors advise Hepatrombin G, but judging by the reviews of friends, it does not really help, so I did not buy. Relief ointment helped me after the delivery, though not immediately. I had to use it with candles of the same company. I found a lot of good reviews on the Internet about Fleming's homeopathic ointment (very much praised).
Treatment of hemorrhoids is better to start as early as possible so that you can cope with it without surgery. Despite the fact that the market for drugs for this disease is very large, and they are sold in pharmacies without a prescription, it is recommended to consult with your doctor before using them. This is especially true of young mothers who are breastfeeding their children.