Bleeding hemorrhoids always say that the disease progresses and the sooner the patient turns to the proctologist and undergoes treatment, the more likely it is to avoid surgery. If in the initial stages of the disease a person notices only small drops of blood in the feces or on toilet paper, then in advanced cases there may be severe bleeding that is difficult to stop. As a rule, they are life-threatening and sometimes fatal.
Why does hemorrhoids start to bleed badly? Excessive discharge usually appears in the third stage of the disease, their risk increases significantly if a person is suffering from prolonged constipation. Hard stools damage the hemorrhoidal plexus, they are easily injured and therefore start to bleed. But not only constipation causes frequent discharge, diarrhea can also provoke them. The fact is that when the liquid stool irritates the intestinal mucosa, it becomes thinner and more injured.
People with congenital vascular disease are subject to such secretions, the veins are initially weak and their walls are not strong. With a strong straining in hemorrhoidal nodes, the pressure increases, the walls become covered with cracks and begin to bleed.
Excessive bleeding with hemorrhoids may occur if the node has burst. This usually happens with thrombosed hemorrhoids, it bursts on its own and there is heavy bleeding. It is not easy to stop, therefore hospitalization is necessary, in the neglected case the patient will receive a transfusion, otherwise he may die.
Treatment of severe bleeding in hemorrhoids
How many days can hemorrhoids bloody? If this symptom torments the patient for a long time - for weeks, or even a month, then the proctologist usually advises to have surgery, because the disease in the advanced stage is not treated with conservative therapy. Some patients do not pay attention to the discharge that occurs regularly throughout the month, as a result of which they have serious health problems. We can not allow a heavy bleeding with hemorrhoids lasted for a long time, if you can not stop it for half an hour, then you need to go to the hospital.
At home, you can help yourself with the help of special ointments or candles, which can stop heavy bleeding and remove the inflammatory process. For these purposes, usually used heparin ointment, candles with adrenaline, Gepatrombin, Troxevasin. If you do not have the right medication at hand, you can use folk remedies.
With constant bleeding ice candles help well. The cold has a good property, it constricts the vessels and as a result, the discharge stops. In addition, it relieves tissue swelling and reduces pain. Although in most cases even heavy bleeding does not cause pain. You can also make a cool bath of herbs with anti-inflammatory effect. This procedure is especially useful if the patient has an external nodular plexus. To prevent this disease, you can wash off after an act of defecation with cold water.
Complications with heavy bleeding with hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, which are constantly bleeding heavily, are a serious reason for the examination. Similar discharge may also indicate the presence of other pathologies in the rectum. This symptom may indicate a malignancy, anal fissure, polyps, or adenoma.
Daily abundant discharge is very dangerous, the body can not independently make up for losses, therefore the patient’s well-being deteriorates over time. Hemoglobin decreases, anemia occurs, which is characterized by the following symptoms: fainting, dizziness, weakness, skin becomes pale, immunity decreases, various chronic diseases begin to worsen.
Discharge with hemorrhoids is usually accompanied by an inflammatory process. If microbes get into the wounds, they will cause a purulent complication in the form of paraproctitis, a fistula may even form. Such diseases are treated only in the hospital, if the sick person does not seek qualified help, he may die.
Constantly and severely bleeding hemorrhoids cannot be ignored, the disease progresses rapidly, so the likelihood of dangerous complications will increase every day. In the initial stages of this disease, the symptoms are perfectly treated with medication and diet. But if the symptoms are pronounced, then the disease is treated only with the help of surgery. The prevention of hemorrhoids should be thought of as early as possible; this disease occurs not only in the elderly, but also in the young.
Why there is: the main reasons
Abundant anal bleeding with internal hemorrhoids is a result of impaired blood flow in the rectum, resulting in an inflammatory reaction in the hemorrhoidal lumps.
Most often hemorrhoids with bleeding develop in the later stages of the disease, this is due to the following reasons:
- Regular constipation. With an impaired stool, hard stools are formed that damage the nodes, and blood flows from the anus.
- Cracks in the anus and sphincter. The process of emptying the intestines leads to their constant trauma, which causes pain and heavy bleeding.
- Long-term diarrhea. With such a deviation, the mucous membrane of the anus is inflamed, and the vascular walls become thinner and burst.
- Straining during bowel movements, which can cause chronic disorders of the stool.
- Delivery Future mothers are in the zone of risk of bleeding with hemorrhoids. Disturbance is more often observed in women in the last trimester and is manifested during labor and delivery during intense attempts.
- Increased physical exertion and lifting heavy objects. With such a deviation, the pressure inside the peritoneum increases, as a result of which more blood flows to the hemorrhoidal nodes, and they burst.
- Anal sex. In case of non-standard sexual intercourse, the anal area is subjected to injury, which becomes the source of the development of external hemorrhoids with bleeding.
What symptoms indicate a problem?
Signs of bleeding hemorrhoids are difficult to overlook, as they are pronounced when emptying. It also happens that hemorrhoid bleeding proceeds without pain, and besides bleeding, the patient is no longer bothered by any symptoms. As the malady progresses, the bleeding worsens and becomes more frequent. If a bloody hemorrhoids has opened, then the patient has the following clinical picture:
- The blood is expelled with drip or spray and is colored scarlet.
- The hemorrhoid does not hurt, except for the appearance of additional cracks in the anality.
- In the latter stages, the patient notes that blood has immediately gone through the inner part of the thigh. At the same time, hemorrhage was not preceded by high blood pressure or exercise.
- Complicated forms of hemorrhoids are characterized by loss of hemorrhoids and abundant blood flow.
What is dangerous?
Increased anal bleeding is fraught with negative consequences:
The problem may be complicated by the development of paraproctitis.
- Open blood flow with hemorrhoids leads to anemia. If every day the patient loses 50-100 ml of hemopoietic fluid, then the body cannot make up for such losses, as a result of which hemoglobin drops to critical values. With severe blood loss, the patient's skin turns pale, there is general weakness, the blood pressure drops, and his head is constantly dizzy. The patient is exposed to the development of infectious diseases and the exacerbation of chronic pathologies.
- Enhanced blood flow that occurs during thrombosis of hemorrhoids. With this complication, urgent hospitalization is required, otherwise the patient will die.
- The occurrence of secondary complications:
- fissure in the rectum,
- fistula formation,
- acute acute paraproctitis.
If you do not get rid of bleeding hemorrhoids in a timely manner, it is dangerous for the occurrence of ulcerative colitis, polyps and cancer.
What to do in pathology?
If there is much blood with hemorrhoids, but there are no other manifestations, then you should not ignore such a symptom. The sooner treatment is started, the easier it will be to stop hemorrhoidal bleeding and prevent the development of complications. Treat hemorrhoids disease can folk remedies. Also, the blood can be stopped with the help of pharmaceutical preparations prescribed by the attending physician. If from the existing medicinal arsenal nothing helps to eliminate bleeding hemorrhoids, then an operation is performed.
The simplest and most affordable way to treat bleeding is the use of healing herbs for the preparation of sedentary baths. The most common recipes used are:
- Cold water. It is possible to stop bleeding with hemorrhoids, using cool baths twice a day. But the manipulation is carried out no more than 5 minutes, so as not to cause hypothermia of the pelvic organs.
- Onion Husk and Mummy. The components are used to prepare hot baths, with the latter product taken in very small quantities and pre-insist a few hours. The procedure is carried out until complete cooling of water in the pelvis.
- Garlic. Cooked baths on a spicy vegetable perfectly eliminate the blood manifestations of hemorrhoids. For the preparation, you will need to crush 2-3 segments of the main component and place it in a 5-liter vessel. The duration of the treatment procedure is less than a quarter of an hour.
Compresses and lotions
It is possible to stop profuse bleeding with hemorrhoids by imposing a gauze bandage dipped in healing solutions on the damaged area. It is best to make a compress of such products at home:
- sea buckthorn oil
- birch tar.
It is recommended to carry out treatment with a similar method before going to bed, leaving the lotion all night. Before using any natural component is to consult with your doctor. Also, an allergy test is performed beforehand so that the treatment does not cause allergies. Thanks to this therapeutic method, it is possible to stop the flow of blood and eliminate painful manifestations.
How to cure with medication?
Effective help with hemorrhoids with bleeding is provided by pharmaceutical preparations prescribed by a doctor. Medications help avoid complications and surgery. You can take oral medications in the form of tablets or local products, presented in the form of ointments, gels, rectal suppositories. The table shows the most effective drugs used for hemorrhoids with bleeding.
Causes of hemorrhoidal bleeding
Hemorrhoids are formed as a result of impaired venous outflow in the rectum. Veins overflow with blood, increase in size and form nodes, which, as the disease develops, increase in volume and periodically inflame. Internal hemorrhoidal bumps reduce the lumen of the rectum and make it difficult to empty the bowel.
- Persistent constipation leads to the fact that dense fecal masses, passing through the rectum, injure enlarged nodes. They begin to bleed, become inflamed, become painful and easily visible. With daily bowel movements, the injured nodes do not have time to heal, and the bleeding opens again. The more inflamed and damaged hemorrhoids are, the more bleeding will be.
- Worsening of blood circulation and stagnation lead to thinning of the vascular wall. Against this background, there are small erosion and anal fissures, which are injured during defecation and cause bleeding.
- The appearance of bloody discharge can provoke not only constipation, but prolonged diarrhea, as a result of which the intestinal mucosa becomes inflamed and thinner.
- Prolonged sitting on the toilet and excessive straining during an act of defecation often leads to the appearance of blood.
- Another cause of bleeding is a neglected form of hemorrhoids, the presence of large inflamed nodes and the lack of timely treatment.
On the development of bleeding in the initial stages of the signal drops of scarlet blood released during the emptying of the intestine. They can be found on the surface of feces, toilet paper or underwear. Pain is usually absent, at first the bleeding is insignificant and discharge quickly stops after defecation. In severe hemorrhoids, blood loss can be significant and difficult to stop. In such cases, the patient needs emergency hospitalization.
If an alarming symptom occurs, the patient should seek qualified medical assistance as soon as possible, be examined and receive adequate and timely treatment. Otherwise, bleeding is fraught with serious complications.
Hemorrhoids are caused by an abnormal venous outflow in the rectum, with the veins filling up with blood, becoming larger and forming nodes. With the development of the disease, the nodes grow, and from time to time they become inflamed, in addition, they overlap the lumen of the intestine (or make it significantly smaller), which leads to difficulties with emptying.
Bleeding associated with hemorrhoids, in most cases does not cause pain, and stops as soon as the act of defecation ends. But the therapy should be timely - in the early stages, since hemorrhages with hemorrhoids can cause the development of severe pathologies, including cancer.
The causes that can cause hemorrhoidal bleeding are as follows:
- Frequent constipation is the reason that the stool is compacted and, passing through the intestines, hurt and injure the nodes. There is pain in the nodes; the nodules may become inflamed and bleed. If emptying occurs daily, the injured protrusions simply cannot heal, and therefore bleeding recurs. The intensity of bleeding depends on how strong the process of inflammation is in the nodules and how injured they are.
- Blood stasis leads to the fact that the walls of blood vessels become thinner, and anal fissures and erosion develop in humans. During a bowel movement, they become irritated and cause bleeding from the anus.
- Frequent diarrhea can also cause blood loss - the fact is that with diarrhea, the mucous membrane can become inflamed and thinner.
- Long trips to the toilet do not threaten anything good, as well as straining, which can lead to bleeding.
- Severe bleeding may indicate the presence of large nodules and a running form of hemorrhoids.
At the first appearance of blood, it is necessary to contact a specialist as soon as possible and begin a competent treatment.
Not only hemorrhoids, but also other phenomena can cause bleeding from the anus. With hemorrhoids:
- bleeding occurs during bowel movements or during heavy exertion,
- The first portion of blood has a dark color, and immediately after a bowel movement the blood is released bright and light,
- the discharge can be quite abundant, but the bleeding stops on its own and does not require medical intervention,
- bleeding never occurs alone, and is not accompanied by any other uncharacteristic discharge.
Hemorrhoidal bleeding is always fresh blood, when any impurities or secretions are detected in the blood, it is necessary to diagnose other colonic or rectal ailments.
As already mentioned, the blood from the anus can be seen immediately after going to the toilet. There is no pain in bleeding associated with hemorrhoids. If bleeding occurs simultaneously with the prolapse of the rectum, it can be quite strong and even provoke anemia.
Proctologists secrete profuse and scarce bleeding. In the first case, bleeding is observed with each act of defecation, with a lot of blood released. As for non-abnormal bleeding, it can occur only with frequent constipation or unbalanced diet.
In addition to bleeding from the anus, can be observed:
- paraproctitis in acute form.
In these cases, the patient may have a fever, and mucus and pus may be released from the anus.
What to do if blood is released from the anus? The first step is to deliver the patient to the consultation with the proctologist. The doctor examines the rectum and identify the sequence of actions.
In case of acute bleeding, a specialist is able to conduct only a finger and external examination.
After the exacerbation subsides, an endoscopic examination is indicated - a colonoscopy or rectormanoscopy. These studies allow to determine the exact localization of the source of bleeding. In addition, they provide an opportunity to exclude malignant processes in the intestine.
If necessary, performed irrigoscopy - fluoroscopy using a contrast agent. This is a differential diagnostic method. In some cases, a specialist may prescribe an abdominal ultrasound, this study is necessary to exclude portal genesis of bleeding.
With regard to laboratory tests, it is appointed by clinical and biochemical analysis of blood. If bleeding occurs very often, the doctor may need to evaluate homeostasis, because with pathologies in the homeostasis system, blood excretions may be more abundant.
First aid for bleeding
When bleeding from the anus, a person does not die, however, seeing traces of blood on his underpants or on toilet paper, he begins to panic, and quite often begins to take the wrong measures, which only worsen the situation.
To provide first aid in case of exacerbation of an illness it is necessary:
- In no case do not strain when constipated, if emptying the intestine does not work, you must use a laxative, candles for hemorrhoids or extra liquid.
- Trying more often to change the position of the body during daily work - get up, walk, do simple physical exercises. In a word, somehow reduce the tension of the muscles of the anus.
- To stop bleeding, you should take a room-temperature sit-bath or pour around the anus with cool water.
- An enema with a decoction of medicinal herbs contributes to the rapid healing of wounds.
- Internal hemorrhoids - this is usually the result of malnutrition, so you need to consult with your doctor and find out how to eat with hemorrhoids. Most often, when hemorrhoids can not eat starchy foods, consume alcohol. Proper nutrition will result in the process of defecation, which will facilitate the speedy deliverance from the disease.
General treatments for hemorrhoids
Today's medicine has many ways to treat hemorrhoids. In the initial stages of the pathology, non-surgical treatment is possible, and folk recipes may be useful as additional measures. With the progression of the disease, doctors offer to solve the problem with minimally invasive treatment methods, but if all means remain ineffective, it is recommended to resort to surgical intervention.
Not so long ago, surgery was considered the only way to get rid of the problem. However, today this method is used only at stage 3 and 4 of the disease. Surgical intervention is carried out only after preparing the patient, the procedure is performed under anesthesia. After surgery, the patient recovers for a long time, follows a strict diet and bed rest.
Conservative treatment is the impact on the symptoms of the disease locally. For this purpose, various ointments, gels, suppositories and other medical preparations are used. In addition, the patient is prescribed general medicine, which not only reduces symptoms, but also, if possible, eliminates the cause of the disease. It can be means to strengthen the venous walls, to improve blood circulation and so on.
Prescribe medications can only proctologist after a thorough diagnosis.
Inexpensive and high-quality drugs for hemorrhoids and hemorrhoidal bleeding are as follows:
- candles with sea buckthorn, belladonna, propolis, adrenaline, ichthyol,
There are tablets drugs:
- Ginkor Fort,
- Litovit B,
Of course, this is not the whole list of drugs that can be found in pharmacies, but the choice of means is best to entrust the experienced proctologist.
In some cases, hemorrhoids are suggested to be treated with leeches. Hirudin, which is secreted along with the saliva of leeches, dilutes blood well, and therefore eliminates venous thrombosis.
There is the so-called Caucasian method of treating hemorrhoids, it consists in using ice candles, which are prepared at home from ordinary purified water.
As for minimally invasive methods, it is:
- latex rings,
These techniques are used in polyclinic conditions and do not take much time. As a rule, these are painless procedures, after which the patient can go home or to work after a couple of hours.
Traditional methods of treatment
Folk remedies are suitable for use only after permission by a specialist, especially if there are bleeding. For the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, you can try to make a steam bath. Half a liter of milk needs to be poured into a clay pot and put 3-4 bulbs in it. Close the pot with a lid and cook the product over low heat. Next, you need to clean the intestines with a conventional cleansing enema, then steal the anus above the hot pot.
With frequent bleeding, you can practice cold baths. Pour cold water into the basin and sit in it for a couple of minutes twice a day. In the water can dissolve 1-2 crystals of potassium permanganate. This remedy for bleeding can be used in the acute period.
You can do sit-ten ten-minute bath with infusion of burnet, this tool is good for external hemorrhoids. Some patients speak positively of using candles from candied honey or raw potatoes.
I must say that with the progression of the disease, exacerbations of hemorrhoids occur more often, and sooner or later lead to the following complications:
- Anemia that develops as a result of frequent blood loss. In this case, all organs begin to experience a lack of nutrients and oxygen. The patient loses weight, he may develop tachycardia, his skin and mucous membranes turn pale, and his limbs grow cold.
- Necrosis of the nodes. If the nodes are greatly enlarged, they begin to fall, the tissues around the anus swell, and the nodes themselves may be stranded. At first, the strangulated knot has a purple color, later on it becomes black or bluish. Characterized by a strong pain syndrome.
- Colitis and paraproctitis. Colitis is an inflammatory process in the walls of the large intestine, and paraproctitis is a purulent process of the tissues of the anus.
- Cracked anus. This phenomenon is observed at any stage of hemorrhoids, the risk of cracks in their possible infection. The fact is that in the anus there is always a large number of bacteria, so infection often occurs. The crack can hurt and bleed.
- Thrombosis of the nodes. Most often, this complication is observed when the external form of hemorrhoids. Stagnant processes lead to the fact that the composition of the blood changes, the blood becomes more dense, therefore, blood clots are formed, which can fill the entire node as a whole.
- Sometimes hemorrhoids can give impetus to the development of a malignant process in the rectum.
Given the rather dangerous complications that can cause hemorrhoids, it must be treated promptly and competently.
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure - this is a well-known fact that applies to hemorrhoids as well. The relevance of preventive measures is not reduced after conservative or surgical treatment, simple nuances should be part of the life of any person who does not want to face the problem of hemorrhoids.
The first step should be the exclusion of provoking factors - it is necessary to eat properly and lead a healthy and active lifestyle. With a fixed lifestyle, blood stagnation occurs, which actually leads to the formation of nodes. If a person is forced to spend a long time sitting, it is recommended every hour to take 5-minute breaks, during which it is necessary to perform light exercises or just walk. It is advisable to sit on a hard seat, and periodically do special exercises for the buttocks and muscles of the rectal area.
Eat better in small portions, but often. It is very important to consume more liquid - at least 1.5 liters per day (if there are no contraindications for this). Alcohol, bitter, salinity and spices are recommended to be excluded from the diet.
It is advisable to teach your intestines to be released in the morning, it is undesirable to suppress the urge to defecate. After the act of defecation is recommended to wash with cool water.
It is not necessary to abuse laxatives, if you have frequent constipation, you need to consult a doctor and find out their cause. Naturally it is necessary to abandon nontraditional intimacy, since it is completely incompatible with the prevention of hemorrhoids.
Despite the fact that doctors have in their arsenal a large number of tools and methods to combat hemorrhoids, this disease continues to progress. 30% of the inhabitants of the planet are faced with this unpleasant disease, although it is very easy to prevent the development of hemorrhoids - to eat right, monitor the regularity of the chair, sit less, move more, adhere to the rules of a healthy lifestyle.
Why bleed hemorrhoids
In men and women, the causes of blood discharge from the anus are the same. The main one is mechanical damage to hemorrhoids during defecation. With the development of the disease, the walls of the vessels become thinner and painful. If a person eats spicy, smoked, fatty foods, then chronic constipation occurs. When moving in the rectum, hard feces damage the walls of blood vessels, which causes blood to flow. There is a short period of time between visits to the toilet, so the wounds do not have time to heal and are injured again. The more inflamed the nodes, the more blood goes.
If the rectal bleeding is scarlet, then this indicates a violation of the integrity of the colon or rectum, hemorrhoids, and anal fissure. Blood comes out in small portions after stool. Defecation is accompanied by pain and burning sensation, which persists for some time after emptying. Blood discharge is sporadic, blood loss is insignificant.
If cherry color is secreted from the anus, this indicates one of the pathologies of the colon (ulcerative colitis, Hirschsprung's disease and others). Dark red rectal bleeding indicates the presence of polyps or the development of cancer. Black discharge from the anus indicates the pathology of the stomach.
If blood is excreted from the anal passage in the form of clots, this may be a manifestation of a malignant tumor, which is located in the distal colon. The presence of a disease such as intestinal diverticulosis can be the cause of heavy clots. The disease is not oncology. Diverticulosis may develop in the colon or sigmoid colon.
What is dangerous bleeding with hemorrhoids
A large blood loss in hemorrhoids can threaten fainting and anemia. If a person loses 50 ml of blood each day, then he will have weakness, dizziness, blanching of the skin. Begin to remind yourself of chronic diseases. In some cases, hemorrhage with hemorrhoids is so strong that it causes iron deficiency anemia. Bleeding of the nodes is always a cause for concern, because they can cause many health problems:
- anal fissures,
- malignant neoplasms.
Hemorrhoid treatment for bleeding
How to stop bleeding with hemorrhoids, only the doctor will say. When the first symptoms of the disease appear, you should contact the proctologist. Timely examination and determination of the cause of hemorrhoids will help to choose the most effective method of therapy, to prevent the development of complications. If the intensity of bleeding is low, use conservative treatment with the use of systemic and local drugs. In severe cases, when the pills and ointments for hemorrhoids do not help, to stop the anal discharge resorted to surgical intervention.
Being already a progressive stage of the disease, external hemorrhoids are treated in a slightly different manner than the internal one. The degree of profusion of bleeding, the existing symptoms, the general condition of the patient, helps the doctor to draw up a therapeutic technique. The most effective are rectal suppositories that affect the area of inflammation directly. Strengthen the walls of blood vessels called pills that stop bleeding. If a patient has heavy bleeding with internal hemorrhoids, then he is placed in the hospital.
How to stop the blood for internal hemorrhoids, the doctor will tell and prescribe a comprehensive treatment. With minor bleeding at an early stage of the disease, they are treated with drug therapy. Equally important is the correction of nutrition and the implementation of medical recommendations that prevent the deterioration of the condition and the reappearance of blood. These include:
- weight lifting exception
- avoidance of heavy physical exertion
- rejection of hypodynamia.
Treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids in the chronic course of the disease (stages 1 and 2) includes conservative therapy and minimally invasive techniques: cryotherapy, photocoagulation, ligation with latex rings, sclerotherapy. These procedures do not require hospitalization and anesthesia, but for treatment with a laser or in the case of cryotherapy, general or spinal (epidural) anesthesia is needed.Surgical operations are performed on stage 3-4 of the chronic course of the disease.
Hemostatic agents for hemorrhoids
Systemic treatment, which is indicated for exacerbation of hemorrhoids and minor bleeding, includes the combined use of the following drugs:
- Tablets for internal use. They eliminate venous stasis, quickly affect the affected tissues, stop bleeding, strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Candles. Suspend bleeding, remove the symptoms of hemorrhoids (pain, burning, itching), contribute to the rapid healing of the anal mucosa.
- Ointment. More often prescribed for the treatment of external hemorrhoids. They relieve inflammation, strengthen rectal vessels.
If you ask how to quickly stop bleeding with hemorrhoids, any proctologist will answer that you need medication for oral administration. They also have anti-inflammatory effects, saving the patient from serious complications. The most famous for hemorrhoids with bleeding are Detralex tablets. In addition to eliminating blood secretions, the tableted drug removes pain, swelling, increases the tone of blood vessels. Possible side effects in the form of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
Etamzilat is equally effective. It is prescribed to prevent the development of repeated bleeding. If the process has already developed, then after taking the pills, it is quickly eliminated. The use of etamzilat contributes to the permeability of blood vessels, stimulates the process of blood coagulation, normalizes the rate of bonding of platelets, not contributing to the formation of blood clots. Not prescribed for bleeding caused by taking anticoagulants.
Although with abundant blood loss, local agents are not prescribed, with minor bleeding, ointments can improve the situation. To stop bleeding need drugs that have a hemostatic effect. The most effective:
- Relief. The main component is shark liver, which helps the wounds heal, restores blood circulation. It is advisable to apply Relief ointment at the first traces of blood on the laundry in order to prevent further complication of the disease. With prolonged use may increase blood pressure.
- Proktosedil. An effective drug of external action, which has a positive effect on blood vessels, stops bleeding, prevents its recurrence. It contains the antiviral component framycetin sulfate, which protects wounds from infection by pathogenic microorganisms. Do not appoint children under 14 years of age.
Stops bleeding with hemorrhoids another type of medication - suppositories for rectal use. They stop blood loss and pain, promote tissue regeneration. The following drugs are prescribed most often:
- Procto-Glevenol. Suppositories that have a strong veno-tonic and hemostatic effect. Reduce inflammation, swelling, normalize blood flow in the vessels of the anal area with an acute form of hemorrhoids. It can not be applied in the 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy.
- Proktozan. Hormonal rectal suppositories. A complex drug that not only suppresses hemorrhages, but also eliminates the symptoms, prevents the development of complications, helps to achieve a long period of remission. Proktozan is contraindicated for use in the presence of tuberculosis, syphilis, a tendency to allergic manifestations and dermatitis.
- Troxevasin. Rectal suppositories that strengthen damaged vessels, increase the elasticity of small capillaries. Troxevasin relieves swelling cones, normalizes blood flow. You can use pregnant. Contraindicated in comorbidities with the risk of bleeding.
How to stop bleeding with hemorrhoids
If it is not possible to quickly get to the proctologist, then the treatment of bleeding with hemorrhoids at home is performed. First aid for bleeding,
- wash with cool water, put a cold compress to the anus,
- for a compress the usual ice which is turned in a gauze will approach,
- internal bleeding will help stop ice candles - pour herbal infusion or water into a cone and send it to the freezer until it freezes,
- ice packs and candles can not be held for more than 1 minute, otherwise you can chill the urinary system and pancreas,
- to stop blood for hemorrhoids at home can be the following hemostatic drugs.
Effective pills for hemorrhoids with bleeding. This is a synthetic analogue of vitamin K, with a lack of which hemorrhagic bleeding develops in the body. The drug leads to normal blood clotting. How to stop bleeding when hemorrhoids open with Vicasol, you need to know. Once to drink at 0.03 g (2 tablets), and per day - no more than 0.06 g (4 tablets). You can not take Vikasol with thromboembolism and increased blood clotting.
In addition to the hemostatic (hemostatic) action, the pills have a wound-healing effect, which is important if there is damage to the vessels in the anal passage. Dicine strengthens the vascular wall, improves its microcirculation, reduces permeability. Hemostatic effect of the drug due to the activation of thromboplastin (coagulation factor 3). To stop the bleeding with hemorrhoids at home, you need to drink a single dose - 3 tablets and consult a doctor for further treatment. Contraindications to receive:
- hematopoietic tumors
- hypersensitivity to the components.
It has a systemic and local hemostatic effect. It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-infective action. To stop the discharge from the anus, you need to drink tablets of 1.5 g 3 times / day. Tranasks should not be used if hypersensitivity to its components is present and during subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Antihemorrhoidal ointment, which has antiexudative, antithrombotic, moderate antiinflammatory effect. Gepartrombin G contributes to the regeneration of connective tissue, reduces painful symptoms in the anorectal region, improves blood coagulation in hemorrhoids. Apply the ointment externally: thin layers applied to the affected areas 2-4 times / day. For rectal administration, a special tip is used, which is included in the kit. Contraindications to the use of ointment include the following conditions:
- hypersensitivity to substances in the composition
- swelling or fungal skin lesions,
- syphilis, tuberculosis,
- viral infections
- 1 trimester of pregnancy.
To stop the bleeding that occurs during thrombosis of the veins of the anus, an integrated approach is needed. In addition to a diet that excludes fatty, salty, spicy foods, you need to do baths, microclysters with medicinal herbs and other useful procedures. This helps many popular recipes, for example:
- Tincture of calendula. Used as lotions and compresses. Its use contributes to the strengthening of the vascular walls, prevents the occurrence of rectal fistula. Prepare the infusion of calendula should be as follows: one Art. l dry inflorescences pour 100 ml of boiling water, leave for an hour, then strain. Apply the medicine should be on gauze, and applied to the inflamed nodes for 40-60 minutes, 2 times a day.
- Candles from propolis. You will need: paper for molds, petroleum jelly, lanolin, cocoa butter at 80g and 20 g of beekeeping product. First you need to melt all the ingredients in a water bath and mix. Then pour the mixture into funnel-shaped forms and refrigerate. It is necessary to use candles for the night, but before it to release from paper.
- Chamomile baths. Soothe hemorrhoidal inflammation, have an antiseptic effect. First you need to brew fresh or dry chamomile flowers (2 tbsp. 200 ml of water). Then strain, cool to a temperature of 40-50 degrees. In the basin with the broth should be immersed buttocks for 15 minutes. It is necessary that the anus is washed with water. After the anus must be dried with a soft towel, smeared with sea buckthorn oil.
Why can hemorrhoids cause bleeding?
When hemorrhoids begin to bleed, it indicates the progression of the disease. In order to avoid surgery, you should immediately seek the help of a proctologist. In the first stage, there are small drops of blood on toilet paper., but then severe bleeding may occur.
- Massive secretions increase significantly with prolonged constipation.. Hardened feces traumatize the hemorrhoidal plexus, bleeding begins. But diarrhea also causes the discharge of blood. Loose stools irritate the intestinal mucosa, which becomes thinner and damaged.
- The development of hemorrhoids susceptible to people who have congenital vascular disease. During bowel movements, intense straining causes a strong pressure in the nodes and the walls of the vessels crack, starting to bleed.
- Abundant discharge of blood appears when the node bursts. This happens when hemorrhoids are neglected, when the inflammation of the nodal plexuses leads to the formation of blood clots. It is very difficult to stop blood, hospitalization is necessary. Even sometimes you have to do a blood transfusion.
From the anus, blood is sometimes excreted in other diseases, so it is necessary to know the difference between hemorrhoidal secretions. They are characterized by certain features.:
- first dark blood, but then it becomes scarlet,
- usually the blood stops after a bowel movement,
- blood discharge does not happen at rest.
But if the blood appears in a calm state, then it speaks of other pathologies: oncology, polyps, or the consequences of unsuccessful medical manipulations.
Watch the hemorrhoid bleeding video:
What does permanent bleeding mean?
Often bleeding hemorrhoids can not be ignored in any case. The risk of dangerous complications will increase. Secretions are always accompanied by inflammation.
Microbes in the wounds will cause purulent complication - paraproctitis and even a fistula. And such pathologies are treated only in the hospital, otherwise everything can end in death.
What complications can occur if you do nothing?
Regardless of the amount of blood secreted, this disease must be treated. The progression of the disease will lead to the development of severe complications.
- Excessive bleeding causes anemia..
Blood loss is up to 100 ml per day, which does not allow the body to independently fill the lack of blood. As a result, hemoglobin falls to dangerous values.
If untreated, hemorrhoids take a severe form, and blood loss during each bowel movement reaches 200 ml. A person develops weakness, pressure decreases, skin turns pale, dizzy. At the same time, there is a decrease in immunity, the development of infections and a sharp exacerbation of chronic diseases.
How to stop the blood: first aid to the patient
If it is not possible to quickly seem to the proctologist, then the release of blood can be stopped independently. The main thing, without panic, to hold the necessary activities:
- Rinse the intimate area with cold water. The vessels will shrink, hemorrhoids will decrease, and the blood will stop.
- You can attach the ice.
- Used drugs with propolis and candles "Relief". You can use the "Troxevasin" or "Vikasol."
Such emergency measures will help to cope with unexpected bleeding.
Immediately use local preparations such as candles and various ointments.
They successfully soften the feces and activate the rectum.
This will help avoid injury to hemorrhoids.
In addition, reduce pain during emptying.
Popular drugs are:
- pills or intramuscular injections are used to stop the blood: "Ditsinon", "Vikasol". Often, a hemostatic sponge is applied to the nodes.
- To accelerate the healing of the affected nodes apply: ointment "Aurobin", "Proktozan". Troxevazine ointment or “Hepatrombin” will help to relieve inflammation.
- To strengthen the walls of the veins used venotonic. They eliminate blood stasis in the veins and increase their tone. Pills have recommended themselves well: “Phlebodia 600” and “Detralex”.
If a positive result could not be achieved, then other methods are used.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids with the help of pharmacies, you will learn here:
Minimally invasive procedures
Now there are enough successful methods that allow you to quickly eliminate the disease. But before starting treatment, a patient needs to undergo certain examinations in order to select an adequate therapy strategy.
Minimally invasive methods are recommended for this symptom:
- sensation of intense burning.
- When defecation observed bloody discharge.
- Painful sensations in the area of the anus.
- Hemorrhoids began to fall out.
- Strange heaviness in the anus.
All these symptoms are typical for hemorrhoids, and minimally invasive intervention will help to eliminate them. These are non-surgical measures, but not inferior in effectiveness to other methods of treatment.
The most common procedures are:
- cryodestruction. Nodes destroys liquid nitrogen. The method allows to avoid the classic operation.
- Sclerotherapy. It is usually used in the first stage of the disease, but the method is also effective for heavy bleeding.
- Photocoagulation. Apply with prolonged bleeding. The procedure is absolutely painless and does not threaten complications.
- Radiosurgery. Exposure to high frequency radio waves.
- Ligation. Shown if nodes fall out. Long recovery is not required.
The most popular method is ligation with latex rings. The method is suitable for all people suffering from hemorrhoids. About this is our next video:
In extreme cases, the issue of surgery is raised. Radical treatment is used if the disease is neglected.
How does this happen:
- hemorrhoidectomy. A clamp is applied to the hemorrhoid, and the plexus is cut off. Such an operation eliminates hemorrhoids completely, and the probability of recurrence is minimal. But there is a minus, which is a long rehabilitation.
- Operation Longo. No manipulation of the nodes is performed, and a part of the intestine is excised.
The advantage of the operation is painless and fast recovery period. In addition, it allows you to remove a lot of internal nodes.
First aid: stop bleeding with internal and external hemorrhoids
If it is not possible to get an appointment with a proctologist soon, you can stop the bleeding yourself.
First of all, you should drop your fears and calm down. Bleeding in the early stages of hemorrhoids is rarely strong and prolonged and does not pose a threat to life. In the overwhelming majority of cases, blood appears only after a bowel movement or lifting excessive weights, and it is fairly easy to stop its release. To do this, take the following steps:
- Attach to the anus a cold compress or wash with cold water. Cold reduces the permeability of the vascular wall and constricts blood vessels, stopping bleeding. Bleeding with external hemorrhoids can be stopped with cold lotions and compresses. To do this, sterile gauze or bandage moistened with cold water and applied to the bleeding sites. For a cold compress, you can use ice from the refrigerator, it is wrapped in gauze and kept on the affected area. Procedures should not be prolonged, otherwise under the action of cold, chronic inflammatory processes in the internal organs (kidneys, bladder, pancreas, genitals) can be exacerbated. Bleeding with internal hemorrhoids can be stopped by using ice candles. To do this, in a small cone made of thick paper pour water or astringent infusions of medicinal herbs and send homemade candles in the freezer until it freezes. The finished ice candle is released from the wrapper, lowered into boiling water for a few seconds, and carefully inserted into the rectum. Initially hold no more than 5 seconds, then gradually increase the exposure time. Under the influence of cold, bleeding from the injured internal node stops.
- Use one of the hemostatic drugs (etamzilat, dicine, vikasol). They are released in the idea of injections and pills, but they should be taken only in emergency cases, for a long time they cannot be treated independently by these means without medical prescription.
- Apply hemostatic sponge. The composition of such porous collagen sponges with a thickness of 6-9 mm included boric acid and furatsilin. The sponge is applied to the affected area for one or two minutes. Soaking with blood, she squeezes blood vessels and stops bleeding. In addition, the hemostatic sponge has a disinfecting and wound-healing effect. If the internal nodes are bleeding, the sponge is gently inserted into the anus, you will not need to remove it back, it will self-dissolve inside.
With the help of these emergency measures, you can cope with sudden bleeding. To prevent recurrent episodes, careful diagnosis and quality drug treatment is necessary.
Causes of bleeding
All forms and stages of development of hemorrhoids are accompanied by different intensity of bleeding.. These are features of the pathology itself, since the structure of hemorrhoids consists of numerous venous plexuses present in the body of each person. In the absence of problems of such a plan, the veins are in a normal state, with pathology, they are greatly expanded, as with varicose dilatation of blood vessels, causing hemorrhoids to bleed.
It is because of problems with the vessels that blood in hemorrhoids is the most basic symptom. It manifests itself with a serious tension of hemorrhoids, as soon as they increase to the maximum size. Against this background, the mucous membrane is immediately ruptured with a strong or weak blood discharge, which is the main content of the node.
Signs of hemorrhoidal bleeding
Bleeding from the anus does not always occur due to hemorrhoids. For a more accurate definition of the problem, it is necessary to become familiar with the features inherent in hemorrhoidal bleeding. Among the main symptoms include:
- The occurrence of bleeding with an increase in venous pressure. That is why hemorrhoid bleeding manifests itself during bowel movements or during exercise,
- The first portion of blood is very dark in color. As soon as all fecal masses come out, there is already a small pulsating stream of lighter blood. The reason is that hemorrhoids consist of a vein plexus, the blood in which comes from the arterial vessels,
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding stops independently, that is, no medical intervention is required,
- Blood discharge in hemorrhoids never occur, if the patient is at rest, brown discharge is also never observed.
Hemorrhoids with blood are only fresh blood, which occurs strictly in certain life situations. If a different allocation plan is noted in the composition of the blood, this may indicate the presence of other pathologies, for example, diseases of the colon and rectum.
The mechanism of knot formation and bleeding
The main cause of hemorrhoids, accompanied by bleeding, is a violation of blood circulation in the rectum. The general regulation of the blood flow is disturbed, which causes quite severe pain. This kind of dysfunction of the internal organs, which leads to the filling of blood vessels, respectively, to the formation of hemorrhoids.
In the process of the development of pathology, the muscles quickly lose their tone, they become less elastic, weak ligaments are observed. Hence the formation of hemorrhoids, which occasionally fall out of the anus. All this leads to severe pain and bleeding.
Pain does not always occur, most often, after a bowel movement, bleeding begins. If hemorrhoids are bleeding, what to do is the first and most important question that interests people suffering from this disease. Here it can be noted that the preliminary consultation of a specialist who will prescribe a competent comprehensive treatment with medicines and folk remedies is important.
Folk treatment methods
Treatment of hemorrhoids and related bleeding directly depends on the form of the development of pathology. At the initial stage, folk remedies will help excellently; for more serious forms, surgical intervention will be required. In almost all cases, a professional prescribes topical use, oral medications, suppositories. If the specialist, after the examination, diagnoses the initial stage, the traditional methods of treatment can be reviewed and agreed with the doctor.
To effectively eliminate the pathology at home, you can use a variety of techniques. These can be lotions, effective washes and effective baths. Everyone chooses a suitable option for themselves, based on personal preferences, on conditions, on the amount of free time.
If hemorrhoids are concerned, bleeding, treatment may be based on the daily use of baths. This is one of the simplest methods of treatment, which is based on the use of water, in which various useful components are added, for example, medicinal herbs. You can choose one of the three baths presented:
- To effectively eliminate the process of bleeding and to reduce pain, you can make cold baths. It is enough to immerse the ass twice a day in a basin filled with cool water. The procedure should not last more than five minutes.
- To treat pathology and fully restore blood flow, the doctor may recommend hot baths with the addition of onion peel and the addition of a small amount of mummy, pre-infused a small amount of time. In such a bath you need to keep the ass until the warm water cools.
- Perfectly removes signs of pathology garlic bath. To do this, add in a five-liter capacity add a few pre-crushed cloves of garlic. The procedure is carried out for about 10-15 minutes.
The use of such trays is able to help quickly get rid of the problem. If for some reason water baths are contraindicated or inconvenient, you can consider the method of treatment with special steam baths. For these procedures, you will need to purchase or make a container in which there is a hole with a diameter of 5 cm.
Here you can use one of two effective formulations. In the first case, you need to take the onion peel and for two hours then sweat it in one and a half liters of milk. The mixture is poured into the container, after which you need to sit on it until the complete cessation of the formation of steam. No less effective steam procedure on garlic. To do this, simply put the slices on the brick, then place it in a special container. An event is also held until the steam stops forming.
Lotions from hemorrhoids
If hemorrhoids appear with blood, treatment may be based on the use of lotions or compresses. This is a fairly effective means of folk treatment, which is characterized as gentle.
For the procedure on the sore area you need to put a small, folded in 5 layers of bandage or gauze. The material is wetted in one of the solutions described below and is applied as a medical compress. As the main therapeutic process, you can use components such as:
- Sea buckthorn oil,
- Birch tar.
Such compresses and lotions can be left on all night, after making sure that there is no allergy. If you do not have one of the tools listed above, you can use cold compresses. Some even use ice cubes to cool the inflamed area.
If there is no time, opportunity and desire to engage in baths and lotions, you can simply lubricate the area of hemorrhoids with onion juice, honey, propolis and the same birch tar.
Pharmacy ointments and suppositories
A person experiences many unpleasant moments if his hemorrhoids are bleeding. How to treat is an important issue that can be resolved, both with the help of traditional methods and modern pharmacy drugs. Modern pharmaceutical companies offer the following products for the treatment:
- Rectal suppositories with a general vasoconstrictor effect. These funds can be used with modern stopping means of external use. This may be Beriplast or Adroxon.
- If the pathology is accompanied by severe pain, no need to endure it, it is necessary in reasonable doses along with treatment to take analgesics.
- If hemorrhoids pass without any particular complications, you can use drugs such as Nigepan and Heparin's anti-hemorrhoid ointment.
- With simultaneous inflammatory process, modern anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal agents should be used. For severely pruritic pruritus, Proctosedil, Ultraprokt, and Aurobin are prescribed.
To clarify the diagnosis and the choice of the right tactics of treatment will need to undergo a comprehensive examination. First of all, the proctologist must make sure that the bleeding is caused by damaged hemorrhoids, and not by any serious internal pathology.
A proctologic examination includes an external examination, in which the doctor can detect bleeding external nodes, and a digital examination, which allows to detect internal nodes. In addition, conduct instrumental types of examination:
- Anoscopy. The mucosa of the rectum is examined using a special device - anoscope. This method allows you to visually assess the state of the final section of the intestine to a depth of 10-12 cm.
- Rectoromanoscopy. The rectum is examined to a depth of 25-30 cm from the anus with the help of a special device, the sigmoidoscope, equipped with a flexible tube with illumination and an optical device.
- Colonoscopy. The study allows to assess the condition of the mucous throughout the colon. It is performed using a special fiber-optic tube, equipped with a backlight and an image transmitting device.
These studies allow you to exclude other dangerous pathological conditions and choose the correct tactics for the treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids.
Treatment of hemorrhoidal bleeding - essential medicines: (suppositories, ointments, tablets)
Treatment of bleeding in hemorrhoids depends on its severity and the stage of the underlying disease. With minor bleeding, apply conservative drug therapy and use the following drugs:
- Proktozan, Relief, Troxevasin (ointments and suppositories). Normalize blood circulation, stop the bleeding and have a wound-healing effect.
- Rectal candles with adrenaline or tannin. Substances that are part of the candles have astringent and hemostatic effect. They are injected into the rectum once or twice a day. At the same time, Vikasol tablets and preparations that restore the volume of circulating blood are used inside. Hemorrhoid suppositories for bleeding should be introduced into the rectum very carefully so as not to damage the inflamed nodes and not to provoke repeated blood loss.
- Medicinal microclysters with a solution of tannin or hydrogen peroxide. Such enemas have a bactericidal and astringent effect, accelerate tissue regeneration. It is useful to do enemas with decoctions of medicinal herbs (yarrow, chamomile, calendula). These broths can also be used for the treatment of bleeding with external hemorrhoids and the form of cool lotions and sessile baths. After each bowel movement it is recommended to wash with cool water with solutions of tanning agents or antiseptics. Locally apply hemostatic collagen sponges.
- Detralex. Therapy involves not only stopping bleeding and healing of the damaged node, but also strengthening the venous wall, eliminating stagnation. To do this, use for bleeding tablets from hemorrhoids Detralex. They must be taken continuously for two to three months.
- Metiuracil (rectal suppositories and ointment). With external nodes it is used in the form of ointment, with internal hemorrhoids - in the form of candles. The hemorrhoidal node will bleed until its tissues heal, this drug significantly speeds up the healing process of the damaged tissues of the node.
With frequent recurrence of bleeding and heavy blood loss leading to the development of anemia, the patient is recommended surgery. With massive bleeding, surgery to remove hemorrhoids is carried out immediately. In other cases, the use of minimally invasive techniques (node ligation, cryotherapy, sclerotherapy, laser coagulation) is recommended. In the postoperative period, the appointment of venotonics (Detralex, Phlebodia, Troxevasin), iron-containing drugs and agents that normalize the properties of the blood are indicated.
Drug treatment of bleeding in hemorrhoids is often combined with physiotherapy procedures and the use of traditional medicine.
Treatment of bleeding with hemorrhoids at the initial stage
In the first and second stage, when bleeding appears only during bowel movements and is still insignificant, conservative treatment is used. First of all, local preparations are prescribed in the form of candles, ointments, gels. They soften the feces and increase the overall tone of the rectum. This helps to avoid damage to the nodes of the feces. Also, these tools reduce pain during bowel movements. The most popular means for the local treatment of hemorrhoids for bleeding are:
- hemostatic candles with propolis, candles with adrenaline, methyluracil and homeopathic candles (with sea buckthorn oil, calendula, Relief ultra),
- Heparin ointment, Vishnevsky, Fleming, Proktozan, Troxevasin, Relief, Hepatrombin and others,
- creams from hemorrhoids proctonis, boro derm, fitol-5, tianhe, proktoglivenol and others,
- mastic gels and others.
In any case, do not treat yourself. The diagnosis should only be made by a doctor based on additional research. This is necessary in order to exclude other diseases, which may also be the cause for blood discharge from the anus. It can be:
- anal fissures,
- polyps in the gastrointestinal tract,
- ulcerative colitis,
- intestinal endometriosis (in women)
- diverticulosis or rectal cancer,
- failure in the mesenteric circulation.
Diet for bleeding hemorrhoids
Eating with hemorrhoids with bleeding involves the exclusion from the diet of foods that cause a rush of blood to the organs of the small pelvis. As a result of the use of such dangerous products, damaged vessels of hemorrhoids do not withstand pressure, and bleeding opens. These include:
- Spicy sauces
- Pickles, canned vegetables
- Smoked meat
Diet involves a complete rejection of the above products, especially strongly excluded strong alcoholic beverages. In addition, it is necessary to eliminate foods that cause fermentation processes in the intestine and excessive gas formation. These are vegetables with coarse fiber (cabbage, corn, radishes, radish), high-calorie flour products made from yeast dough, sweets, kvass.
Diet for hemorrhoids with bleeding should improve intestinal motility, normalize the digestive tract and facilitate bowel movement, relieving constipation. A laxative milk-vegetable diet will help alleviate adverse symptoms and eliminate bleeding.
Proper nutrition for bleeding hemorrhoids is based on the consumption of vegetables and fruits, berries and greens. Appliques, raw or boiled beets, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, apricots will bring undoubted benefit. The diet should contain natural laxatives - raisins, prunes, dried apricots.
In the daily menu include:
- porridges boiled in water
- low-fat meat and fish broths,
- bran bread
- meat and fish low-fat varieties.
Try to exclude sweet carbonated drinks, strong tea, coffee, they cause dehydration and provoke the development of constipation. Consumption of starchy foods (potatoes, rice), pasta, fresh bread, muffins, confectionery and sweets should be limited.
On the table every day should be salads, seasoned with vegetable oil, to improve the bowel it is useful to drink 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil two or three times a day. The menu must include fresh sour milk drinks (kefir, yogurt, bifidok, yogurt), it is useful to drink a glass of any sour milk drink at night. This will allow for easy emptying of the intestines and soft stools that do not traumatize the inflamed intestines.
The important point is the correction of the drinking regime, you need to drink at least eight glasses of liquid a day. It can be juices, compotes, fruit decoctions, herbal and green tea, mineral and ordinary drinking water. A lack of fluid in the body leads to the formation of hard stool masses and contributes to constipation, if it is sufficiently consumed, the stool will be soft and the bowel movement will be light, which is important in the presence of bleeding.
It should be eaten in small portions, five to six times a day with an interval of 2.5 - 3 hours. This will allow to work the digestive tract and prevent overeating.
As prophylactic measures to eliminate bleeding in hemorrhoids, proctologists note the timely treatment of diarrhea and constipation, proper nutrition, promoting regular bowel movement, eating large amounts of vegetables, fruits, dairy products.
An important point is the timely appeal to a specialist when the first adverse symptoms of hemorrhoids appear and the disease is treated in compliance with all medical recommendations. An active and active lifestyle, sports, long walks on foot, therapeutic exercises will help to cope with the disease.