Most people are in constant motion, trying to take a lot from life. But in order to get something, you have to sacrifice something. Therefore, it is not surprising that during periods of constant movement, people simply forget to eat or eat completely wrong food, which harms the body. Initially, everything is going quite well, but over time, a person begins to experience discomfort, after which he manifests various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for example, gastritis.
From this moment, a person begins to more closely monitor his health and proper nutrition. The fact is that for the normal treatment of gastritis, a strict diet should be followed. Such a product as prunes is loved by many. But, not everyone knows whether it is possible to use it for gastritis. Let's try to understand this issue.
So, prunes are a big dried plum. It is often used in cooking, for cooking meat, various sauces, decoctions, as well as for baking. It is very rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals. Namely:
- many provitamins
- vitamins B1, B2, PP and so on.
A healthy person is allowed to eat no more than 15 fruits per day. Otherwise, he may experience diarrhea and heartburn.
But the person who was previously diagnosed with gastritis, such a quantity of prunes can certainly not be consumed.
Gastroenterologists who treat gastritis in all its manifestations recommend using prunes to their patients. However, the maximum allowable dose is only 5 fruits per day. Such a dosage will allow the patient to feel much better, already after one week after the start of taking prunes.
Among other things, experts say that this product is simply indispensable on fasting days. The above dose will allow a person to get rid of hunger and feel, while just fine.
Separately, I would like to note that doctors are allowed to consume prunes in such doses only when gastritis is in remission. But what if the disease worsens?
The benefits of prunes for the body
Of the positive qualities of prunes, two can be noted: this berry strengthens the body's immune system, and the microelements contained in it strengthen blood vessels and contribute to the healing of erosion on the walls of the stomach. In addition, prunes are a storehouse of useful substances:
- B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, folic and pantothenic acids),
- Vitamin C,
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
What is the benefit of prunes for a person suffering from gastritis? This product helps to effectively deal with constipation, which is a regular ailment for gastritis. For those who have a decreased acidity of the stomach, prunes will help restore this balance. And also the use of a small amount of crushed product will help stimulate appetite. In addition, this is a fairly high-calorie dried fruit, and during the diet, the patient most often lacks additional energy.
And this product is also remarkable because it contains a large amount of antioxidants - biologically active substances that slow down the destructive processes in the body. In other words, due to the fact that prunes help to say goodbye to slag, it relieves the body of toxins. And thus prevents the development of cancer. Otherwise, gastritis can lead to the formation of a malignant tumor, and to prevent this from happening, timely preventive measures must be taken.
Dried fruit is a dietary product that promotes fat burning, healing, and normalizes metabolic processes. This is a kind of medication, since prunes have an antimicrobial property. Dried fruit can kill the pathogenic microflora of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as disinfect the oral cavity.
It copes with constipation problems. For this, it is better to take dried fruit infusion. With the help of prunes, you can cope with a number of chronic diseases, improve heart function. After using this product, blood pressure normalizes, the walls of blood vessels strengthen.
We disassemble the composition
Prunes are a high-calorie dried fruit rich in vitamins (B1, PP, B2). If you eat it thoughtlessly, you can provoke the development of gastritis. It is allowed in the phase of remission due to the pronounced immunostimulating effect, the presence of iron and potassium. Dried plums in this period of the disease can reduce the likelihood of relapse, because it contains magnesium, phosphorus and provitamins. At the same time, dried apricots are useful, which removes toxins from the body.
Using dried fruits, the patient will be able to diversify his diet, since sweets are prohibited during this period.
Benefits of drinking
Dried fruits, like nuts, are digested for a long time in the stomach. Therefore, it is not worth using them in the acute phase. Recommended intake of a dietary product in a small dosage to an adult patient, if he is not hungry, while it is better to chop the fruit.
- a large amount of vitamins and fiber,
- blood pressure stabilization,
- increased immunity,
- promotes energy storage
- reduced risk of depression.
It is recommended to use prunes for gastritis with high acidity (lowered), if the disease is in remission.
Colitis is a disease in which strict adherence to all the principles of healthy and dietary nutrition is valid. Fruit at this time is permitted, but in small quantities. Prunes can be eaten with constipation, but be sure to wash before meals, steaming in boiling water. In the presence of diarrhea, dried fruits are not consumed. In the chronic form of the disease, the range of permitted products expands slightly, but it is better to consult with your doctor.
There are different varieties of prunes: with and without seeds, large and small, with smoke. It is best to buy selected dried fruits without chemical additives. Immediately after the acquisition, you can not eat unprocessed dried plums. Rough skin can damage the mucosa and provoke the development of dull pain in the epigastric part, which will lead to bloating, flatulence. The level of gastric juice will be high.
Therefore, it is best to soak the fruit in hot water until it softens. After that, it needs to be washed and eat. But it is more useful to drink compote or a decoction of prunes and other varieties of dried fruits. This option is suitable for people with high acidity, cholecystitis.
Prunes, like other dried fruits, are strictly prohibited for stomach ulcers. It is not used for exacerbation of any disease of the gastrointestinal tract. Other contraindications:
- gastritis with high acidity,
- allergic reactions to the product,
We cook dishes with prunes
Since gastritis has a large number of varieties, forms and types of the disease, it is better to talk about nutrition with a treating gastroenterologist in detail. It will help you choose the best menu, answer all questions of the patient. It is strictly forbidden to independently compose a diet, as you need to know exactly the acidity indicator and the stage of the disease.
If prunes are allowed, you should ask about the method of collecting and drying the product. The fruit should be whole, without chemical processing, not wormy. Plums are taken only in ripe form. The drying procedure should be carried out in the open air so that there is access to direct sunlight.
A dietary prescription must be strictly followed to prevent diarrhea and pain.
To prepare the medicinal mass, the following ingredients are prepared: prunes (5 pieces) and liquid honey (2 tbsp. L.). Dried fruit should be soaked for 5 minutes in hot water, washed thoroughly and chopped with a blender. In the resulting slurry, add honey and mix. You need to eat 1 tbsp. l sweet mass before bedtime, washed down with water. Increasing the dosage is extremely dangerous, you can provoke an exacerbation of gastritis.
The best solution would be a compote of different dried fruits. Prepare such products: dried apricots, prunes, dried apples. Take 170 g of each ingredient. Before cooking, soak them in hot boiled water for 10 minutes. After that, rinse each product and send to a container for compote. Pour 3 liters of water into the pan and add sugar (optional), but not more than 120 g. Boil the mass before cooking. Cool the prepared liquid and leave for infusion (4 hours). Compote is ready to eat.
We must not forget about the temperature of the liquid. It is strictly forbidden to drink hot compote with erosive gastritis. Be sure to consult with your doctor about the possibility of taking prunes.
On the beneficial properties of prunes, see further:
Effect on the gastric mucosa
The product contains a huge amount of antioxidants that prevent the development of pathogenic microflora. Substances that are found in prunes help repair damaged epithelial cells. But a decoction or an ouzar of prunes, dried apricots, raisins increase appetite, which is useful for atrophic gastritis with reduced secretion.
The product contains a lot of weakening components, which make it possible to establish the work of the intestines. This is very important for gastritis - an ailment that is often accompanied by constipation. However, this is not a guide to action, since only the attending physician can determine exactly whether prunes can be eaten with gastritis. It is he who, after examination and analysis, can give an exact answer to this question.
Features of the use of the product for gastritis
Dried apricots, prunes, raisins, figs for gastritis are products that are excluded from the diet only with an exacerbation of the disease. During this period, the patient can only eat soft and grated food, which is steamed or boiled. Other foods can cause mucosal irritation, as well as exacerbated conditions. Even in a healthy person, the process of digesting nuts and dried fruits takes a lot of time, and for a sick body, eating such food is a double burden. However, these dried fruits with gastritis are not completely canceled, you need to use them only after the restoration of the gastrointestinal tract and observe some caution. There should be them:
- Only for adults. Children with such health questions are not recommended to eat prunes.
- After the aggravation passes and health is restored.
- After the main meal. To use figs with gastritis with high acidity on an empty stomach is strictly prohibited. This recommendation is also valid for other people who monitor their health.
- In crushed form, for which you can use a blender or use a meat grinder.
Eating only organic food that is not processed by chemicals and not fried is allowed.
Or ask your doctor if you can have dried fruit compote for gastritis. Often such a drink is not only not prohibited, but also recommended for patients.
When it is useful to use prunes for gastritis
The doctor, after examining and examining the patient, decides whether dried fruits are possible with gastritis. It is possible and necessary to eat such products, despite the fact that they are processed by the body for a rather long and difficult time. It is prunes that have every chance of becoming one of the allowed dietary products. However, the following points are still taken into account:
- During the day, you can eat no more than five dried fruits. It is this amount that will not do harm, but it will be useful and allow food masses to move faster through the digestive tract.
- You should first clarify the anamnesis in order to decide with the doctor whether it is possible to eat dried fruits with gastritis. With hypoacid, you can eat dried fruits in almost unlimited form, and hyperacid gastritis does not allow the use of more than five fruits.
- Prunes will have a beneficial effect on the body, if consumed in persistent clinical remission.
Prunes, raisins, figs, dried apricots for gastritis - foods that should not be consumed:
- Overweight people.
- If they have been pre-processed. It is also necessary to exclude those products that are unknown under what conditions were collected, processed, transported and stored.
- In case of allergies.
- In the presence of exacerbations, as well as inflammatory processes in the digestive tract.
All described cases become strict contraindications that must be considered.
How to consume prunes
Decide whether dried apricots with gastritis, as well as a number of other dried fruits, can only be a doctor after assessing the patient's condition. Most often, the attending physician gives recommendations regarding the characteristics of the reception or completely eliminates the product. Another method of eating dried fruit is proposed - to prepare a decoction.
Gastritis boiled rice
To prepare it, pour the washed prunes, dried apricots, raisins in boiling water in such proportions (3: 2: 1). This mixture should be infused under a closed lid for 4 hours. At this time, rice should be boiled, and then pour filtered broth. The essence of this recipe is that it allows you to get all the valuable substances without danger to health.
Dried fruit compote for gastritis
Another option is dried fruit compote. It is he who is recommended by the doctor most often when the patient is interested in him, whether figs are possible with gastritis.
This is an uzvar with a specific tart taste that can be brightened up if you add a little sugar to it.
To make compote, you need to pour 100 grams of prunes and 30 grams of dry figs with hot water. Let them brew with the lid closed for an hour, then drain the water. Rinse the berries thoroughly under running water, pour 500 ml of water and boil for 20 minutes. over low heat. Sugar in such a decoction should not be added so as not to provoke an increase in the level of acidity. You can not only drink uzvar, but also eat boiled berries, which do not pose any threat to health.
Prunes with yogurt or kefir for gastritis
This is a recipe that will prevent constipation. For cooking, you should choose not acidic kefir, but the recipe itself is quite simple:
- Pour boiling water over prunes for 2 hours,
- Drain, rinse the fruits,
- Finely chop the steamed prunes, and then add it to yogurt or kefir.
It is recommended to use in the evening, which will make it possible to restore the intestinal microflora.
Prunes with beets
Prune fruits should be soaked in hot water for 2 hours, meanwhile, boil the beets. Peel the beetroot, grate using a coarse grater. Rinse softened fruits of prunes and chop finely, then mix with beets. In such a salad, you can add olive oil to taste. Salt and spices, as well as seasonings are not used.
Prunes jelly for gastritis
It is useful and nutritious, and for cooking you need to rinse and boil for 15 minutes. 200 grams of prunes in 500 ml of water.Grind the fruits with a decoction in a blender, and then return to the fire. In a separate glass, dilute 1.5 tbsp. l starch, mix it thoroughly (use warm or cold water for dilution). Pour the resulting mixture into the prunes gradually, constantly stirring until thickened. Drink jelly only chilled.
Prunes with walnuts
Pour the fruits with boiling water and let stand for at least 1-2 hours, after which they can be washed. Use only peeled nuts for cooking, which are then crushed in a mortar and then mixed with a few drops of liquid honey. The resulting mass can slightly fill the prunes, but still it is impossible to consume such sweetness in large quantities. In an aggravated condition, such a dish is not recommended; in a state of remission, 3-5 pieces are allowed. You can store prunes ready for use in the refrigerator.
What is a part of prunes
Gastroenterologists advise patients with gastritis to consume prunes up to 5 fruits per day. A patient who takes fruits within a week will quickly feel better. Those who diet because of gastritis can eat fruits to suppress hunger. It is enough to eat the indicated amount of plum per day, so that even with a rigid diet you can feel wonderful. There are many recipes for dishes that include berry. Experts confirm the beneficial effects of dried plums on the body due to its unique composition. Prune contains:
- alimentary fiber,
- malic acid
- citric acid
- oxalic acid
- B vitamins,
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids,
- Vitamins C and E
- beta carotene
Also, the composition of the berry includes tannins and nitrogenous substances, pectin and many other useful components. Due to its composition, prunes have a beneficial effect on the body.
A bit about the disease
Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa that occurs either as a result of an unhealthy lifestyle or because of the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
Symptoms of the disease may be as follows:
- gradually increasing pain in the epigastric region,
- more frequent cases of upset stomach and intestines,
- nausea, periodic bloating, belching with an unpleasant aftertaste,
- general weakness, decreased performance.
If gastritis is suspected, the patient must undergo the necessary examinations to determine the diagnosis and prescribe adequate treatment. A neglected disease threatens to develop into a perforated gastric ulcer or into oncology.
The use of dried fruits for gastritis
In the treatment of acute chronic disease, a strict diet plays an important role. All products that pose a risk of provoking inflammation are excluded from the diet. And here a logical question arises: is it possible to eat dried fruits for gastritis, and if so, how and in what quantities?
When asked if raisins can be used for gastritis, the answer will be yes. Dried grapes contain many useful trace elements and vitamins, for example, proteins, potassium, thiamine, iron. However, when using this product, patients should take into account some features:
- Use should be raisins from varieties in which there are no seeds. This will significantly reduce the load on the stomach and prevent its trauma by solid particles.
- The preference should be given to dark varieties, since in their production the risk of using dyes to give the product a more attractive appearance is minimized.
- Raisins for gastritis with high acidity can be consumed in compote, or with liquid cereals. It should be washed thoroughly and pour boiling water for softness.
- It is forbidden to eat dried grapes on an empty stomach (due to a possible increase in acidity).
These simple rules will help turn raisins with gastritis into a tasty and healthy treat.
Can figs with gastritis? Yes. It contains special elements that remove toxins and toxins. Its use with high acidity is also not a problem: this fruit has the ability to establish the work of the digestive tract. It can be eaten both before and during meals, in raw or dried form, previously soaked.
Figs, unlike other dried fruits with gastritis, can be eaten every day, but not more than 3-4 fruits, as it can provoke allergic reactions or excessive intestinal motility.
Although figs with gastritis have a beneficial effect on the diseased organ, its use should be discarded in the presence of obesity, diabetes mellitus and ICD. In this case, it is necessary to consult a specialist on the appropriateness of its use.
Can dried apricots with gastritis, depends on the patient's condition and stage of the disease. With an exacerbation of the disease, it is better to refuse this product. You should also carefully approach the choice: it should not be too bright, with signs of spoilage or too stiff.
Dried apricots with gastritis is a useful product that is able to remove toxins and toxins, as well as saturate the body with useful substances. It is important to remember that in a state of remission you can consume no more than 3 pieces per day. It is best to use dried apricots for gastritis in the form of compotes, or as a crushed, pre-steamed porridge supplement.
Is it possible to prune with gastritis, especially in the acute stage or with high acidity? Not. It is eaten only in remission and in limited quantities - no more than 2 pieces per day. The product itself is useful, but the unlimited use of prunes for gastritis can lead to a deterioration in the patient's condition and heartburn.
Prunes for gastritis will be ideal as one of the components of compote or jelly, as well as an additive to rice porridge.
It is important to remember that before using this product you need to consult a doctor. It should not be eaten in the presence of diabetes, obesity and a tendency to allergies. In these situations, prunes with gastritis can be harmful to health.
What to do with gastritis with high acidity
In case of gastritis with high acidity, some corrections should be made to the use of these products. Dried fruits for gastritis with high acidity can not be consumed in the form in which they are sold. There are several reasons: such food contains little moisture and is quite tough, which can adversely affect the work of an inflamed organ.
In addition, the fruit acids contained in the product, if used improperly, can provoke an attack of heartburn. With this type of gastritis, there are several solutions:
- a complete rejection of such products, so as not to provoke exacerbations,
- a few fruits can be soaked in water before use for 2-3 hours, so that they are saturated with moisture and become softer,
- another option - after soaking, punch dried fruits in a blender to a mushy state,
- the best option is to prepare drinks using dried fruits.
A diet for gastritis is mandatory, what kind of “diet table” will be, your doctor will tell you based on the symptoms of the disease. In case of acute gastritis, table No. 1 is often prescribed. In any case, you should consult with a gastroenterologist about the possibility of eating dried fruits.
Prunes, like other dried fruits for gastritis, can be consumed in small quantities in a state of remission.
The best option for any form of the disease is the preparation of stewed fruit from these products, since in raw form they increase the risk of exacerbations in the chronic course of the disease, or they can provoke an increase in acidity and heartburn. These phenomena can delay the recovery and stabilization of the patient.
Prune intake for acute gastritis
Unfortunately, it also happens that gastritis from a chronic stage again develops into an acute one. The first thing to do in this case is to seek the help of a doctor and review your own diet.
If you ask your doctor if prunes can be consumed at this stage of the disease, then most likely you will get a negative answer. The fact is that the stomach, the walls of which are significantly inflamed, simply cannot digest any dried fruits, and therefore it will begin to produce more gastric juice, which negatively affects the walls of the stomach.
Regardless of this, you should not refuse to eat prunes at all. The fact is that it has a laxative effect, which means that with this disease it is simply irreplaceable. In order for prunes to enter the human body, it is not necessary to use it, as they say, in its pure form. From this fruit, you can cook compote or make tincture. The effect of these products will be no worse, but much less harm.
Prunes Amazing near
The chemical composition of the product is so diverse that it can be safely added to the list of medicinal plants, put on the same shelf with St. John's wort and ginseng. Prune itself is considered a dietary product that positively affects metabolic processes. With the help of this berry, our grandmothers and great-grandmothers got rid of extra pounds, fought with germs and chronic diseases. But let's talk about everything in order.
- The most powerful antimicrobial effect. Prunes for gastritis of the stomach should be eaten if only because it suppresses the pathogenic microflora.
- Useful for heart disease. With regular use, strengthens the walls, reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Even official medicine recommends drinking an infusion of berries if a person is concerned about constipation.
- Since dried plums contain a lot of carotene, they become an excellent prevention of atherosclerosis, kidney pathologies and rheumatism.
To achieve maximum benefits, the berries must be properly processed. We will consider all aspects of the effects of prunes on various organs and share with you proven recipes for dishes.
How does prune affect the digestive system?
The enormous amount of antioxidants that make up the product neutralizes the radicals. The latter are undesirable in our body, because they destroy the cells of the walls of the stomach. Eat prunes - and the affected epithelium of the mucosa will recover much faster.
Prunes for gastritis of atrophic type with reduced secretion will be especially useful. The mild laxative effect makes it an excellent drug for constipation.
Since the cause of most gastritis is the activation of Helicobacter pylori, wounds and an unpleasant odor in the mouth are possible. Having a pronounced antimicrobial effect, prunes are struggling with this problem. It heals the mucous membrane.
And the most important thing. American and European gastroenterologists advise using dried plums as a prophylactic for severe oncological diseases. The antitumor effect is due to the presence of antioxidants. In addition, the berry cleanses the intestines from the accumulated toxins in it. So to think about whether prunes can be used for gastritis is not necessary. Just buy more dried berries and always keep them handy.
How can prunes be dangerous?
If used improperly, dried fruit can cause serious harm to the body. In which cases, even processed berries are not allowed?
- With acute gastritis and an outbreak of the disease,
- When observing a high level of acidity in the stomach,
- During diarrhea
- Diabetes patient
- For allergies to the product.
The use of berries in the form in which they are usually sold can adversely affect the state of the stomach. The fact is that prunes have a dense structure, a thick skin, and it will just be difficult to digest it. Therefore, several hours should be devoted to preparing the product before use.
Effect on the body as a whole
And here are some more useful properties that we did not mention:
- The product is rich in biologically active substances. They increase efficiency, keep the body in good shape. Remember how often with gastritis you are concerned about high fatigue, apathy, and a bad mood. Dried plums can solve this problem.
- Berries maintain an optimal alkaline balance.
- They also have a lot of ascorbic acid. It significantly strengthens the immune system, increases resistance to colds.
How to use prunes?
As a rule, dried fruits, in principle, are rarely consumed in their original form. Compotes and decoctions are prepared from this product and even brewed in tea. Prunes, due to their stiffness, require long-term processing. Prepare it for use as follows:
- The easiest way to soften the berry is to pour a small amount of boiling water. Prunes should be washed, put in a deep plate and pour hot water. It will take several hours for the berries to reach their condition,
- Washed berries can be poured with kefir and also left to “reach” for several hours,
- You can cook prunes in a double boiler: just put it in a bowl, pour one and a half liters of water into a saucepan and wait for the prunes to become soft.
- And you can bake prunes in the oven. To do this, put the washed berries on a foil, put in an envelope and put on a quiet fire. To make it more tender and juicy, you can put apple and pear slices in the envelope.
When is prune contraindicated?
Like any other product, prunes have several contraindications, which you should also be aware of:
- Do you have acute gastritis? Chronic disease again makes itself felt unpleasant symptoms? Better to refrain from dried plums.
- It is also not recommended to eat prunes for gastritis with high acidity. As you remember, the product contains many active substances. Secretion will increase, and the condition will worsen.
- Especially careful to be sick with diabetes.
- During lactation, refrain from even a minimal amount of prunes. The berry has a laxative effect, so it can cause colic in the baby.
- The tendency to allergic reactions is another reason to exclude dried plums from your diet.
When gastritis has gone into remission, and acidity has been lowered, the product will only benefit the body.
To make prune treatment not only effective, but also tasty, you can prepare several desserts from this berry. Prunes for gastritis can be taken in the form of jelly, compote or mashed potatoes.
- Jelly from prunes. Rinse and boil two hundred grams of the product for 15 minutes. Then grind the mass with a blender and return to the fire again. Meanwhile, in a glass of water, dilute two tablespoons of potato starch and gradually pour this liquid into a saucepan with mashed potatoes. Cook for another 5 minutes, cool and consume.
- Stewed prunes. The washed berries, as well as the apples cut into pieces, are poured with boiling water for several minutes, meanwhile, boil water in a three-liter saucepan. We put steamed fruits and berries there and leave to cook for about half an hour. In the middle of the cooking process, put four tablespoons of granulated sugar in a pan.
- Prune puree. Steam the prunes and apples in a double boiler, and then simply mix with a blender into a homogeneous mass. For a more liquid state, you can add a small amount of warmed cream.
Since each case of gastritis is unique, a doctor should give advice on taking gastritis. Only with proper use will these berries benefit the body.
In what form should I take a berry for gastrointestinal diseases?
So, so that the use of this nutritious goodies will bring maximum benefits, cook and eat it with a few simple rules.
- In the supermarket, plums are often sold as dried fruits. Not the best option for you, and here's why. This is a rather crude product that can damage the mucous membrane. And the dried berry itself can cause bloating, a sharp increase in secretion. But there is a way. Dried fruits are pre-soaked, consumed in the form of decoctions.
- How to avoid the side effects of prunes? Cook a delicious compote. By the way, this recommendation applies to other dried fruits. And you can drink compotes even with gastritis with increased secretion.
- Compotes and decoctions are boiled from several fruits. As a basis, dried pears, apples are used. The healing effect on the stomach is explained by the high content of pectins.
- Berry is also not worth it. Consider the individual characteristics of your body. A day is allowed to eat 30 grams of heat-treated prunes. If you exceed this dose, worsening of the condition, discomfort in the epigastric region are not excluded.
What else to cook with prunes?
In addition to broths and compotes, there are several more useful goodies that are prepared with the addition of prunes:
- After freeing the fruits from the seeds, grind the pulp. Mix it with honey in a 1: 1 ratio. The healing mixture is taken at bedtime in a spoon. Shortly before use, it dissolves in 1/2 cup of warm, boiled water.
- Mix honey, figs, chopped prunes in equal proportions. Take the drug 1 teaspoon 30 minutes before bedtime.
In conclusion, we want to give you one more tip. Despite the amazing benefits of prune fruits for diseases of the stomach and intestines, we still advise you to consult your doctor. Only he, on the basis of his diagnosis, has the right to decide whether you can dried plums or not. Be healthy!
The use of other dried fruits for gastritis
By the way, many doctors are of the opinion that eating dried fruits in pure form for people with gastritis is categorically contraindicated. In their arguments, they rely on the fact that the walls of the stomach can be damaged. Nevertheless, there is a fairly large number of ways, following which any dried fruit can actually be made much softer. For example, if you pour prunes or dried apricots with kefir before use and wait a few hours, in the end you get a rather mild product that does not adversely affect the gastric mucosa. Do not forget about the decoctions of their dried fruits, which are not only tasty, but also very useful.
It is worth highlighting several types of dried fruits that can be taken by patients with gastritis:
However, before you start using them, you should definitely consult your doctor.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to the shampoos that you use.
A frightening figure - in 97% of well-known brands of shampoos are substances that poison our body. The main components due to which all troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of curls, hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this muck gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer.
We advise you to refuse to use the funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts from our editorial office conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where funds from Mulsan Cosmetic took first place. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems.
We recommend visiting the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
Receiving prunes for gastritis
Despite the fact that prunes are useful for gastritis, doctors do not recommend using it in the acute stage of the disease. With an exacerbation of the disease, the walls of the stomach become inflamed and there is no qualitative digestion of the berry. In this case, a large amount of gastric juice is released, which negatively affects the inflamed mucosa. Therefore, patients should refrain from using prunes in their raw form. However, gastroenterologists do not prohibit the use of boiled berries or when added to various dishes.
Therefore, you can cook stewed fruit, make salads with fruits, just use it after heat treatment. The only thing you need to know is that after processing you can take no more than 30 grams of berries.
- It is necessary to fill in 100 grams of prunes with hot water and leave the fruits to soften for about an hour.
- The water is drained, and the berries are rinsed under running water.
- Pour plum with 500 grams of water and cook them for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Sugar is recommended not to be added, as it can provoke irritation in a patient with gastric mucosa.
They drink with gastritis not only compote, but also consume berries. When cooked, they do not act aggressively on a sick stomach.
With kefir or yogurt
- Pour dried plum over hot water for 2 hours.
- After this time, rinse the fruit under running water.
- Finely chop and add to yogurt or kefir.
Eating fruits in this form is recommended in the evening or before bedtime. This will restore the intestinal microflora in the patient.
This dish is not only useful for the stomach, but also helps to cleanse the intestines, restores the quality of the entire digestive system. This is an excellent remedy for constipation.
- To mix among themselves in equal proportions prunes and figs.
- Add a teaspoon of dill seeds to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture with a small amount of honey.
This is assorted in a tablespoon once a day. Store the finished mixture in the refrigerator.