If a person has a feeling of nausea and pulling sensations in the lower abdomen, we can assume that he has food poisoning, since the symptoms are very similar. This situation may arise in connection with the ingestion of substandard products. Feelings are comparable to the feeling that a person experiences when rolling on a ship. Abdominal pain in combination with nausea, necessitates a medical examination, in order to determine the cause of what is happening and to prescribe a course of treatment if necessary. In the event that nausea and a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen appear after a sharp rise from the lying position and making sharp head movements, we can assume a disease of the inner ear - a viral infection labyrinthitis. Other infectious diseases associated with the eardrum and vestibular apparatus may also lead to the appearance of such symptoms.
After monthly sick and pulling the lower abdomen
Often, girls are forced to deal with a situation in which the lower abdomen pulls after menstruation, and this happens against the backdrop of nausea. Nevertheless, not everyone is trying to figure out the cause of this situation, seeing the reason for what is happening in the individual characteristics. Unfortunately, this is not always true - similar symptoms may indicate such diseases as endometriosis, vulvitis, adnexitis, and others.
Not always nausea after menstruation in combination with heaviness in the abdomen associated with any disruption of the body systems. This phenomenon can disappear just as unexpectedly as it appeared, and sometimes it requires intervention.
The main cause of these symptoms may be a violation of the hormonal background of the female body. As a rule, this is manifested in the occurrence of an imbalance in the levels of prostaglandin hormones and progesterone. Also nagging pain combined with nausea can manifest as a result of increased activity of the thyroid gland.
Nevertheless, one should not underestimate the importance of infectious processes and all sorts of inflammations of the reproductive organs, in which the pulling pains in the lower abdomen, combined with nausea, are among the main symptoms.
Often, girls begin to feel sick after scanty periods. This may indicate changes in the above hormonal levels.
There are cases when the nagging pain in the abdomen, combined with nausea, observed after the end of menstruation, indicate the beginning of pregnancy. The explanation of this phenomenon lies in the fact that there is an increase in the synthesis of the hormone progesterone.
Nausea and pulling the lower abdomen during pregnancy
A pregnant woman regularly experiences some discomfort and pain. Sometimes her can feel sick and she will have nagging pain in the lower abdomen. Instead of panic, you should consult with a competent specialist, in order to find out the reason for what is happening.
Often, nagging pains in the lower abdomen and nausea are not a cause for any serious concern for the expectant mother. In the short gestational period, such sensations indicate implantation of a fertilized egg into the endometrium of the uterus. In this case, the uterus is somewhat stretched, as the embryo is taken into its bosom, which is the cause of the pain that occurs. Pregnant women show that such feelings can rather be called discomfort, not pain. They cannot be regular if the reason is only in implantation. Once there is a fixation of the ovum, these pains will cease. In the event that nausea and pulling pain in the lower abdomen do not end, but are progressive, you should consult a doctor, because the situation can be quite serious.
Sickening, pulling the lower abdomen and lower back
Severe pain in the lower abdomen and lower back against the background of nausea is a symptom of many diseases and a fairly common complaint. Such sensations may occur as a result of greater physical exertion, but there may be more serious reasons explaining these states. Such symptoms may occur due to diseases of the pelvic organs, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal osteochondrosis, herniation of intervertebral discs, scoliosis, vertebral canal stenosis, arthrosis of the vertebral joints, stroke, osteoporosis and infection of the vertebrae. There can be a great many reasons, which necessitates the treatment of the causes of these symptoms by a qualified doctor, after conducting an appropriate examination.
Pulls the lower abdomen, feel sick, dizzy
No need to once again say that the pulling pain in the abdomen against the background of nausea and dizziness is a sign of the onset of menstruation. It is worth noting only that conditions of this kind are characteristic of women who have not yet given birth. In the event that these symptoms are accompanied by swelling, weakness, and mood changes, all the signs of PMS are present. Women are familiar with it and are well aware of ways to improve their condition.
It should be noted that a similar symptom may occur after the completion of menstruation. The reason for this condition may be changes in hormonal levels. Painful sensations in the female body can manifest both after menstruation and during it as a result of the prevalence of prostaglandins. They are accompanied by headache, increased sweating, headache and nausea. Vomiting is noted at times.
The above pain may indicate a malfunction of the blood supply, inflammation and stretching of the capsule of a woman’s internal organ.
In particular, with hemorrhage in the ovaries, there may be pain in the lower abdomen and the lumbar region. With the onset of menstruation, the symptoms increase and spread to the rectum. Nausea, vomiting with loss of consciousness.
In such situations, urgent medical assistance is required. Because of this, do not delay with a visit to the doctor.
If your stomach hurts and you feel nauseous, # 8211, what is the reason?
It hurts lower abdomen and nauseous # 8211, many people face such problems throughout their lives. For pain in the lower abdomen should be taken seriously and self-diagnosis should not be.
Since there can be many reasons, you should immediately go to the hospital, where the doctor will determine the true nature of the occurrence of these ailments. In fact, these symptoms may indicate many diseases.
- Poisoning due to the use of stale, expired food. Often accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea. Characterized by cramps in the stomach, may increase the temperature.
- The effects of a course of antibiotics. Diarrhea or constipation occurs.
- Peptic ulcers of the stomach. There is a violation of the stool, appetite is lost, bloating is observed.
- Liver diseases (hepatitis, cirrhosis). Hepatitis # 8211 is an inflammation of the liver tissue. Its main symptoms are heaviness or discomfort in the abdomen on the right side, darkening of the urine, discoloration of feces, discoloration of the white of the eyes and skin. If untreated, hepatitis can turn into cirrhosis.
- Kidney disease (pyelonephritis). Kidney inflammation is chronic and acute. Pain can be observed not only in the abdomen, but also in the lower back. Edema appears on the face and on the legs, and urination problems begin.
- The presence of a hernia. When hernia pain occurs during exercise, coughing, walking. Appears belching, constipation.
- An excess of vitamins. In this case, in addition to nausea and abdominal pain, there is a general weakness, dizziness, and an increase in pressure is possible.
- Appendicitis. Pain usually occurs in the umbilical region. Appears dry mouth, nausea, a single attack of vomiting, loss of appetite. Body temperature can rise to 39 ° C.
Surveys to determine the causes of the disease
First of all, blood tests (general analysis, determination of the Rh factor and blood group) and urine (microscopic examination and urine culture for the determination of sensitivity to antibiotics and microflora), as well as cultivation (for detection in the abdominal cavity of the blood and other fluids) are prescribed. ), the study of the abdominal cavity using x-rays, ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
When to see a doctor:
- If in intestinal poisoning begins severe diarrhea and vomiting. In this case, possible dehydration.
- If pain and nausea persist for several hours, constant vomiting opens. It can be appendicitis, the opening of an ulcer and kidney problems.
- If the cramping pain does not go away within two hours, emetic desires appear. In women, these may be symptoms of ectopic pregnancy or an ovarian cyst rupture.
- If the pain is not sharp, but does not stop during the day. This may indicate latent intoxication of the body.
Similar symptoms in women
The manifestation of the above symptoms in women may report pregnancy. In this case, you need to understand whether there is a delay in menstruation, do a test. If bloody discharge is added to pain and nausea, it may be a threat of miscarriage. And if the general condition of a woman is worsening, fainting, vomiting appear, then this can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy. In any case, you need to consult a doctor!
Inflammation of the uterus (adnexitis, salpingo-oophoritis, inflammation of the fallopian tubes), as well as colic of the gastrointestinal tract and urinary tract are manifested by the aforementioned symptoms.
In addition to all the aforementioned diseases, women may experience such pain in violation of the menstrual cycle # 8211, dysmenorrhea. As a rule, the cause of such pain is a sharp reduction in the uterus. The best way to get rid of them is # 8211, to take hormonal contraceptive drugs.
Before you start taking pills, you should consult with your doctor to appoint the most appropriate contraceptives.
Causes of pain at the site of occurrence
The causes of pain can be determined based on their location. It is necessary to understand exactly where the pain appeared. If it is found in the area of the navel, then this may be due to a disruption of the small intestine or worms. In this case, there is also a decrease in appetite, weight loss. The cause of pain in this place can be a violation of the urogenital system, especially if they are accompanied by problems with urination. The color of urine changes, there is a burning sensation. In women, this often speaks of gynecological diseases. In this case, a warm hot water bottle will help relax muscles and relieve pain. Reduce the inflammatory process will help decoction of chamomile and sage.
Causes of pain in the intercostal space can be inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis or a developing ulcer), heart disease. If you have problems with the digestive tract, infusions of dill, St. John's wort, chamomile, mint and sage will help. In this case, it is desirable to abandon spicy and fatty foods.
Pain under the rib on the left can talk about problems with the pancreas, peptic ulcers. Broth sage and chamomile to help relieve pain. Pain in the lower right side may indicate appendicitis. It is accompanied by gagging, during physical exertion increases. In this case, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Pain in the lumbar region indicates a possible osteochondrosis, radiculitis, kidney disease. In this case, you need to pay attention to the color of urine.
Pain under the rib on the right, if there is an increase in body temperature, they talk about problems with the liver. This may be hepatitis or cirrhosis. It is necessary to pay attention to the color of the skin and eyes, and exclude spicy and fried foods from the diet. In addition, these pains are symptoms of diseases of the pancreas. They are often accompanied by fever, vomiting, a violation of the chair, the appearance of bitterness in the mouth.
Causes of Abdominal Pain in Men
- Pain can occur due to an inguinal hernia when an internal organ enters the cavity of the inguinal canal. In this case, a burning sensation appears in the groin, there may be discomfort while walking.
- The presence of a bacterial infection. Abdominal pain begins, and then go to the lumbar region. In the feces appears mucus and blood.
- Sometimes pain arises due to prostatitis and is felt, as a rule, when urinating.
Varieties of pain syndromes
Constant pain is usually not pronounced. They appear if a disease slowly progresses in the body. This may be the growth of polyps in the intestines of polyps, the appearance of worms, the development of ulcerative colitis, gastritis. Cramping pain occurs in the lower regions of the abdomen sharply, intermittently. Most likely, it indicates spikes, intestinal tumors, Crohn's disease.
Irritation of the peritoneum causes somatic pain. At the doctor's appointment, the main thing is # 8211, clearly indicate the place of their occurrence. If the nerves of a certain organ irritate, the person experiences visceral pain. They occur, for example, when overeating, when the stomach is full or the duodenum is stretched.
I want a child → Nausea, dizziness and pain in the lower back and lower abdomen (I evaluate my cycle)
Girls, I understand that it is stupid to seek advice from you, but while I am waiting for my salary to go to the doctor, I decided to write to you. And then my brain completely pereklinil along the way.
To begin with, the cycle of my jumping 28-35 days. Although they may come on day 22, usually 5 days go. At the moment we do not plan, but since “Protected” PPA, then I worry. Although lately I was so driven at work that I don’t pay attention to my cycle. And now I decided to sit down and evaluate it, maybe some of you will add something.
So, I’ll start from January - they started at 29 DC, went for 4 days,
in February, they started at 34 DC, walked two days, and on the third it was all over completely,
in March - started at 36 DC, went for three days,
in April, they began on 22 DCs (generally surprisingly), walked three days and a little dripped onto the fourth and passed,
in May they started already at 39 DC and went for three days (and they started with terrible pain wherever possible, with nausea, dizziness, which could not get up for a day).
Today 33 DC and silence.
Why I actually decided to evaluate my cycle. The day before yesterday, i.e. on the 32nd DC in the evening I suddenly became ill. Suddenly my eyes darkened, everything began to spin, the lower back ached, and in the lower abdomen. It feels as if it will break through there (well, monsters, I mean). It was saved by fresh air and cold water, but it is worth moving away from the window, as soon as it was bad again. That's what it was? I do not understand. And inside, it was as if the uterus had been grasped and squeezed and unclenched. Well, horror in general.
And the loin brings me that day already, for a week for sure, it’s difficult to sit at work, I have to get up often, and I’m working at the computer, you know, you don’t take much time) And in the car I was driving on Monday so I thought I would die. Darling saved, rolled his jacket with a roller and put it under my back, it became much easier.
Chest hurts. Last night I thought I was blown away, no, this morning I pouted again that it was falling out of the lific, although it was always a bit more to me.
By the way, I was also alarmed by the discharge with 32 DCs - like YaB, forgive me too, you go and feel how something follows from you.Once again I apologize for the details, but I always observed this in the middle of the cycle, during the period of ovulation. And here, in fact, it is time to turn off the matter for menstruation, and I have a YAB, zashib, is it an ovulation of chtoli on the 32nd day? I don't understand it at all.
Jeans in general, I can not fasten, and if I can, then they crush terribly.
I do not ask you to evaluate everything described by me as a pregnancy or not, the stump without a doctor is clear and you don’t understand the test, but I so wanted to talk, and from the side appreciate everything that happens, Thanks to those who are still reading)
I’m actually afraid if this turns out to be a pregnancy, because I have been drinking unmeasured amount of alcohol in the last three weeks. And from a bicycle I fell a hundred times not sickly. I am very worried if suddenly there is a baby. Mother is without brains, only after a while she understands what is happening ... or can happen.
It hurts the lower abdomen and stirs up - many people encounter similar problems during their own lives. It is necessary to treat the pain in the lower abdomen as seriously as possible and you should not make a diagnosis yourself.
Since the root causes can be many, you should immediately rush to the clinic, where the doctor will determine the true cause of the origin of these ailments. In fact, such signs will indicate most of the diseases.
With similar symptoms, like vomiting and a disease in the lower abdomen, there can be distrust of:
- Poisoning due to consumption of spoiled, expired feeding goods. Often accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea. Distinctive spasms in the stomach area, probably an increase in temperature.
- Results after antibiotic use. Is diarrhea or constipation.
- A stomach ulcer. There is damage to the stool, hunger disappears, bloating is observed.
- Diseases of the liver (hepatitis). This is the suppuration of liver materials. Its main signs are the burden or discomfort in the stomach on the left side, urine veil, fecal depigmentation, modification of the white of the eyes and skin. In the absence of healing, hepatitis will be able to break into a disease.
- Kidney disease. Suppuration of the kidney happens to be constant and pointed. Pain feelings can be seen not only in the abdomen, but also the loins. On the face and on the legs are swelling, problems start with urination.
- The presence of a hernia. With hernias, pains are cleared up by physiological burdens, coughing, and walking. Are a relic, constipation.
- Bust vitamins. In this case, in addition to nausea and abdominal pain, there is a slag impotence, dizziness, probably an increase in pressure.
- Appendicitis. Illness, as the law, finds out in the umbilical region. Is dryness in the mouth, vomiting, likely a one-time attack of vomiting, loss of hunger. The heat of the body will be able to rise to 39C.
Research to identify the root causes of the disease
In the initial sequence, the determination of blood samples (universal analysis, Rh and blood group device) and urine (small study and seeding of urine on the device of susceptibility to drugs and on the microflora), as well as culdocentesis (on the establishment in the abdominal cavity of blood and other water) are determined. ), the study of the organizations of the abdominal cavity with through X-ray, a study of organizations of the small pelvis.
When it is necessary to dispense with a doctor:
- When with intestinal poisoning comes strong diarrhea and nausea. In this case, probably the wilting of the body.
- When painful eunuchoidism and vomiting are not studied for many times, continuous nausea is found. It can be appendicitis, the invention of ulcers and problems with the kidneys.
- When a cramping illness does not study in motion 2 times, vomit desires are. In girls it may be signs of ectopic pregnancy or rupture of an ovarian cyst.
- When the pain is not pointed, but do not stop in the movement of the day. This can indicate a secret intoxication of the body.
Similar signs in girls
The image of the above signs in girls will be able to notify about pregnancy. In this case, it is necessary to comprehend whether there is a hitch of menstruation, to do the test. When there is an additional spotting to pain and nausea, the style is probably about the danger of miscarriage. And when the general situation of the girl is aggravated, fainting, nausea, it can be a property of ectopic pregnancy. In another case, you must rush to the doctor!
Suppurations of the uterus (adnexitis, salpingo-oophoritis, suppuration of the fallopian tubes), and in addition colic gastrointestinal bladder and urinary pathways appear above the signs.
In addition to all these diseases, girls will be able to feel similar pains when a monthly cycle is broken - dysmenorrhea. As a law, the acute cause of such a uterus seems to be the root cause of such ailments. The best way to get rid of them is to get hormone contraceptives.
Before embarking on pills, you must consult a doctor in order to proclaim more suitable contraceptives.
Root causes of pain by origin
The root causes of painful feelings can be determined from the area of their origin. It is necessary to comprehend where the disease has just arisen. When it is shown in the navel area, this could be an investigation into the breakdown of the jewelry or worm service. In this case, in addition, there is a decrease in hunger, weight loss. The root cause of pain in this area can be a breakdown in the service of the genitourinary system, especially when they are accompanied by problems with urination. The color of urine is exchanged, burning is felt. In girls, it often reports gynecological diseases. In this case, the hottest warmer will help to loosen the muscles and bring down the painful eunuchoidism. Decrease inflammation help out decoctions of chamomile and sage.
The root causes of pain in the intercostal space can be inflammation of the gastrointestinal bolshak (gastritis or unwound wound), heart disease. For problems with the digestive tract, extracts of dill, St. John's wort, chamomile, peppermint and sage will help out. In this case, it is desirable to abandon the sharp and fertile food.
Pain under the rib on the left will be able to report problems with the pancreas, pitting ailments. Broth sage and chamomile help out soothe painful feelings. The disease on the right in the lower lobe will be able to signal an appendicitis. It is accompanied by vomiting desires, with physiological burdens deepens. In this case, you must immediately rush to the doctor.
Pain in the lumbar region suggests a likely osteochondrosis, radiculitis, and ailments of the kidneys. At the same time, attention should be paid to the color of urine.
Pains under the edge on the right, when there is an increase in the temperature of the case, will report problems with the liver. It could be hepatitis or illness. It is necessary to notice the attention to the color of the skin and eyes, and from the menu to turn off the pointed and fried foods. In addition, such pains are signs of illnesses of the pancreas shackles. They are often accompanied by increased body temperature, vomiting, stool failure, and bitterness in the mouth.
The root causes of indisposition in the tummy of men
- Pain will be able to find out thanks to an inguinal hernia, when a congenital organ enters the cavity of the inguinal forge. With this in a plow is a burning sensation, there may be inconvenience during walking.
- The presence of enterobacterial infection. Pain starts in the tummy, and then transferred to the lumbar region. In feces is a secret and blood.
- At times, the disease clears up due to prostatitis and it feels like a law when urinating.
Variations of pain syndromes
Continuous pains usually do not appear blindingly expressed. They are when a disease is quietly progressing in the body. This can be the growth of polyps in the intestines of polyps, the occurrence of worms, the formation of pitting colitis, gastritis. A cramping disease clears up sharply at intervals from the lower abdomen. Faster only, she points out about adhesions, intestinal tumors, Bush disease.
Dissatisfaction with the peritoneum stimulates somatic pain. On the doctor's method, the main thing is to clearly show the space of their origin. When the nervous endings of some organ get nervous, the person experiences internal pain. They find out, for example, with overeating, when the stomach is full or the duodenal intestine lays down.
It hurts the lower abdomen and nausea - many people face such problems throughout their lives. For pain in the lower abdomen should be taken seriously and self-diagnosis should not be.
Since there can be many reasons, you should immediately go to the hospital, where the doctor will determine the true nature of the occurrence of these ailments. In fact, these symptoms may indicate many diseases.
The most likely cause of pain in the lower abdomen can be such problems:
- Appendicitis. With inflammation of the appendix, aching or vice versa, sharp pain in the right lower abdomen is possible, which may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and, not infrequently, fever.
- Bowel disease. Intestinal problems can also cause similar pain and nausea. Intestinal obstruction, colitis or ileitis may give a similar picture. In inflammatory and neoplastic processes of the rectum or sigmoid colon, pain may radiate to the lower abdomen, combined with nausea.
- Cholecystitis. Chronic or acute inflammatory process can lead to a fairly strong pain syndrome, fever, upset stool, nausea and vomiting.
- Pancreatitis. Nausea, vomiting, and encircling pain, radiating to the lower abdomen are characteristic of an attack of pancreatitis.
- Diseases of the urinary system As such organs of the urinary system as the bladder, kidneys and ureters are located in the small pelvis, their diseases can also carry similar symptoms.
- Urolithiasis disease. Saline deposits, which eventually transform into kidney stones, and then can move along the ureters, can provoke a sharp pain in the abdomen along the way of their movement, lower left or right, nausea, low-grade fever.
- Pyelonephritis and cystitis. Inflammations in these diseases are manifested by pain when urinating, over the pubis, pain and a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen. Possible weakness, nausea, subfebrile temperature.
Nausea, accompanied by pain in the abdomen when menstruation is not present, may be a sign of pregnancy. It is necessary to confirm its presence by means of appropriate analyzes and to reveal, in the case of a positive test, whether these phenomena are not the symptoms of the risk of interruption or ectopic location of the embryo.
Inflammation of the tissues of the ovaries or uterus
These diseases can be disturbed by pain in the lower abdomen of a whining character, left or right. During exacerbation, severe pain, fever, nausea.
Characterized by pain in the lower abdomen, lower back, wearing a constant pressure. In the case when the birth of myoma node is possible severe pain, chills, fever, nausea, bleeding.
This pathology is characterized by the presence of severe pain throughout the menstrual cycle, and feverish states, nausea, and vomiting can occur in parallel.
They are individual for each woman, and some of the pain in the lower abdomen can be especially pronounced, headache, dizziness, nausea, and weakness are observed.